war and peace but not

So basically this story starts in the middle-ish of War and Peace but it's animated and Prince Andrei Bolkonsky is Princess Andrei Bolkonskaya if you know what I mean ;) and then theres like this part with Jumanji and murder so like... If you haven't read War and Peace then don't because it's a really bad book tbh.

It was 1812, Andrei had been hiding it for years. The thumping came from her closet but only she could hear it. It grew louder and louder as she walked closer. It was calling her. She overcame her desire to play the game. She walked away until the banging became nothing but a dying note. It was probably #A or high B, but that's not important.

Natasha walked over to her fianceé, who was drinking a glass of wine which zoning off. "Are you ready for the wedding, darling. I've waited a year for this." She said, her eyes full of the childlike wonder she often possessed.

"I don't think I can, Tasha." Andrei said, taking another long drink of her beverage. "It's not safe. I don't want you to get hurt."

Natasha ran away crying. For she didn't understand that Andrei was being hunted. She had a bounty on her head.

Anatole, who was living with Natasha and Andrei, informed the crying Natasha that Moscow was burning down and that he needed to get this book from his house which included a special family song. To which Natasha responded by pulling out a violin and played Don't Stop Believing. Which, apparently, is the Krugian family song.

Meanwhile, Pierre had learned that Andrei was alive still and living with the Rostovs. And since he was a bounty hunter he had taken the opportunity to go kill Andrei. As soon as he got to the Rostovs house he asked Natasha for permission to kill Andrei. She said yes because she was mad that Andrei didn't want to marry her.

Pierre, with the help of Anatole, killed Andrei and chopped her body up into little pieces. They then brought the pieces to Pierres' employer. To which she responded, "The body of the Princess is worth very much but it would be better if I also had the body of the Prince." Anatole happily obliged to being murdered and chopped up into little pieces.

Pierre was given a large sum of money and married Natasha.

The end.