school hunger games (sponsored by parents)

I awoke in a massive gym alongside most of the school and others that I recognized. At once I knew what was happening. A fight. To the death.

I looked to my left to see a mirror, a one way mirror. Behind it was the teachers and some parents. And my brother. This event had been sponsored by all the parents who wanted to get rid of their children. Or, in my case, the brothers who wanted to get rid of their sisters.

None of the younger kids realized what was going on so they started to play on the play equipment left in the gym. But I was strategizing. I met up with my friends and told them what's going on. The word had spread from ear to ear and before I knew it, there were people trying to break out.

After a while, some kid figured out a way out and everyone flooded out. We all had one idea. To get revenge.

Me and Eeb decided to kill a teacher, and it was fun. We decided to go after another one but got distracted by the fact my brother was there. So we decided to kill him instead. Along with his girlfriend and my dad.

We had to leave the building to kill the three of them but we got distracted by our other friend who had chipped her tooth and I told her she would be a ugly teenager (if you know, you know). Then Eeb went with Zoob and I went home.

The end.