Zains pov

Damn she runs fast. If she didn't want to kiss me it was fine but she didn't have to run. But she sed she was falling for me. Something's wrong. She has the same look I have. I've seen it in her eyes. I don't want her to be upset. She should trust me. I can help her. I won't let anything or anyone hurt her. I think I'm so in love that I would die or her. Fuck sake this girl is so fucking fast. I see her on a log crying. I try calling her name but she looks so troubled i don't think she didn't hear me. As I jog over to her. She starts having a fit. What i believe might be a panic attack.Fuck.when me little sister had panic attacks I go her to breath better and comforted her. I try to get her to breath but she doesn't even notice me. So I hug her and get her attention which actually helps her. I look at her giving her a look that shows I'm not mad but I'm very serious "you have a lot of explaining I do missy." SHe looked at me sheepishly. "Thank you zain. I promise I will but first can you take me home plz" I looked at her and smiled "course babe". I was scared I felt like she was in trouble that's what my gut was telling me and the fact that it was always right scared me even more. I couldn't lose anyone else. I refuse to let it happen.

That's it guys. Can u guys vote and comment plz. Thank you ❤👍