Chapter 4

It was a Saturday morning around 10 am and I was oh so peacefully sleeping. The sun was shinning through my curtains and I was sure I had a day full of rest ahead of me as my  housemates also known as my best friends were out of town (I had been living with them in my big house since I was 8). Sleeping in a pair of red Jordan shorts and a black t. I was suddenly awoken by the bad boy. How he got in I have no Idea. But what I was sure of that my sleep was over. I tried to turn around and drift of into another beautiful sleep but wen I felt the bed dip and my side being hugged I shot out of bed so fast I Cud have beat usain bolt. And he was lying in my bed. With the exact same outfit as me with a stupid smirk on his face. "Nice shorts babe" he spoke genuinely with a grin "right back at ya. And don't call me that" I hissed. I was not a morning person nor did I like being touched. Yet he had done 2 things which any person in the right mind or who wanted to live Wudnt do. I didn't even know him yet he was seeing me in unholy hours of the morning. By now I had brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was just about to tie my hair back wen my band broke. "Fucking bitch" I muttered under my breath hoping zain Wudnt catch on to that but of course he did and was chuckling till I have him a death glare and he shut up. Why did he make so much of an effort with me. Why was he trying to be y friend. Why did he make my heart flutter. Why did he make me feel like I was perfect. And because I don't beat around the bush I asked him and he blushed. He looked so cute I wanted to hug him. Hey there hanna where did that come from. Get a grip. Stupid ass hormones. He answered with a dimpled smile. "I think I'm falling for u " I was beyond shocked. I did not expect that. But I think I'm falling for him to. He looked embarrassed and angry because he must of thought I'm turning him down. "Me too" I sed under my breath and I have him a small smile. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands and swiftly put them around his neck . My hand tingled and I had butterfly's in my stomach. He cupped my face and leaned in but it all came to me in a flash. If I like zain I have to protect him and keep him away from me. I can't let him take away another person in my life. Especially after he took dad then mum. I pushed him away stepped into my Jordan's grabbed my hoodie that had my phone wallet and pocket knife and ran off. I dont know where I was going but I just kept running. When I started crying was not apparent to me until after tears rolled down my cheeks. I thought of  mum and dad and how I missed them. That bastard. He killed them. And yet he was still after me. Why ?why why me ?
I was a sweet little girl who loved her mum and dad. Now I feel no emotion. I try to disguise myself as an easy going, carefree person but really I'm broken. I felt nothing before zain. Zain broke my wall and I can't rebuild it. I'm lost. I think about him all day and all night. I hear my name in the distance. I thought I was hearing things so I say on a nearby log. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realise I was having a panic attack until I felt zains arms around me so I calmed and listens to him. When I was calm he spoke with a lot of determination "you have a long explaining to do missy" I spoke sheepishly "thank you zain. I promise I will but first can you take me home plz?"" course babe" he sed with a look I cudnt read.it almost looked like fear and brokenness. I know that look I wore it most of my life. Maybe zain is my something good. I trust him. That's what my instincts tell me and they seem to be always correct. Especially that day I Lost mum I I listened to my instincts I would of had my mum.

So guys hope u liked that. Plz spread the word of my book don't forget to vote and comment ❤👍.