Where tf am i?

I woke up at 7;30 and found Zain sprawled across my bed he looked so peaceful do I untangled myself from him and got out of bed I walked straight into the bathroom and showered up. I felt so refreshed. I dried my hair and straightened it. As it was only 7:55 I gathered I had time so I put in my blue ripped jeans my favourite Jordan's and Zain's white polo top that had a red horse. I may or may not have taken one of his red and black checkered shirts to tie around my waist. Anyway I put a wee but of mascara on and I was ready to go. I looked at the time and it was only 8 so I decided to wake Zain up. 'Zain' nothing 'Zain' still nothing. 'ZAIN' I screamed and he shot out of bed with a confused and worried look on his face I burst out into laughter. 'Not funny' he pouted. I looked at him and kissed his cheek ' I'm sorry babe but u need to get ur stinky ass in the shower and get ready cuz ur my ride to school'. He swore u set his breath a few times but agreed and was in the shower. I didn't like eating breakfast so I decided to go into Diana's room. 'Hey boo, I'm on my way to school'. I spoke softly. She got out of bed and refused saying it was not safe. And they cud strike at anytime. I sed it was fine because Zain was there and she reluctantly agreed. I left her room and made my way back to mine. Zain was still ins the shower and I decided I needed a little bit of me time. As much as I liked Zain it was all to much for me. I left him a note and left it on my bed as I was getting out of the room I saw Zain and he did not want me going by myself but after I explained how I needed me time he agreed and sed he will meet me there. I got out of my house and walked up my street just fine muttering a few hellos to my neighbours. When I turned the corner I felt as if someone was watching me and sure enough there was a black cat who was staring and then jumped on the fence. I thought it was strange but again ignored it but I still felt like I was being watched. So I turned my music lower and held the knife in my hands. I turned around to look behind me once more and as I turned to see Infront of me my ex gang members where there and I punched one and I know he was unconscious. They knew my fighting tactics too well tho as they had captured me from behind and I was unable to move. The gang leader who once I saw as a father walked up to me and touched my cheek ' hi princess long time no see' I cringed at him. ' hi Blake.' I sed with venom lacing through every word. ' oh why so bitter' he cooed. I put on a smug smile and innocently said ' because I'm Seeing a horny bastard who I wished never to see again '. Yh that's right. He tried it with me more than once. I think that's some of the reason y I left too. He gave me a death glare and sed 'alright boys. Shows just about to begin. Lock er up' I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and soon after everything went black.

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️