Hannahs pov

"I umm....basically .....w..when I was little around 2 yRs my dad was a drunk. He smoked weed a lot. And was really abusive . He used to hit my mum a lot and sometimes he used to beat me. He broke my arm once. Because he told me a chore but I couldn't reach the top shelf even standing in the kitchen counter so he threw an iron at me. But anyway he started gambolling and well he owed a lot of bad people money. " I paused. I looked an zain and he just looked at me with anger , fear and an emotion I can't put my finger on. "Plz tell me" he whispered. "I promise I won't let u down" he continued. I nodded "well my dad didn't have money so I had to start working at a young age. He still beat me. More then my mother. My mum at this point was getting to sick I tried to help her god knows I did but she just went in my arms." I let out a strangle sob and started shaking. He hugged me and started rocking me. "M...m....my dad he um he killed one of the bad people's brother and a week later he died in an accident I was 8 when this happened and the bad people were after me. So I joined a gang to protect myself. I asked my friends To move in with me and they did. Anyway I left the gang after a while and they did not appreciate that. I just wanted a normal life. But if I had a gang it wasn't going to be a normal life so the gang vowed to take revenge on me. I found out I had an older sister and a week later she died and on her right hand was my ex gangs trademark. Ever since then they are out to destroy everyone close to me. Zain I think I love you and I can't lose you. I just. I need you and if they find out about you. Your gone. And I can't let you go" I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. I looked up at zain and he had wide eyes and a tear rolling down his cheek. "Baby girl I'm so sorry." He cupped my face and made out foreheads touch. "It's not ur fault" I sed trying to read his emotion. He grabbed me by my waist and Lifted me so I was sitting face to face on his lap. He hugged me. And at that moment everything in the world seemed soo right. He lifted up my shirt revealing a burn from the iron. He trailed his finger along it. He picked his thumb up kissed the tip and trailed it along my burnt skin. I then asked him about his life. "My um mum and dad died in a car accident when I was small an I lived with my cousin an uncle who beat me because they could and is I ever SED anything to anyone the were gonna kill me and at the time it looked like they would hence why I haven't opened up before but anyway That's it. " He sed as it was casual. I burst out in tears I lifted up his arm where white glass cuts were visible the fact that he looked so pained to see me tell me story and have no emotion when it came to his his "this is what they did to u " I sed with a harsh tone. I kissed his arm and then his cheek. "I'm so sorry " I said through tears. "Baby you got a new room mate. Mee " he sed with a voice that sed no room for discussion. I think I fell asleep in his lap because I've woke up in the morning in my blanket in a black shirt and shorts and next to me was a boy I knew as zain with his arm under his head and his torso bare I got up and had a shower. Aaaaaah a beginning of another day in that hell hole people call a school.

Thanx guys. Vote and comment ❤👍