The Moon's Prism

Before you begin reading, I got the idea for this story from rumifan24.

=======================

 In the night skies, stars twinkling and making everyone sleep, there was the moon.

All seemed calm and peaceful, but peace would never last so long. Suddenly, a huge crack formed on the surface of the moon, leaving a chunk of it falling down into the earth's atmosphere.

It went from the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, then it went inside the planet like a meteor.

"What was that?" asked a man, as he lazily got up from his bed. "Ah, I see that it has finally fallen after years of trying to do so."

The grey rock from the moon became a beautiful prism. A prism that glowed a light hue of green, then orange, and white. This process continued for a few more times before it stopped, mixing all three of the colours.

The man, Jonadab, who was engrossed in watching this gemstone, stood up and began pacing in his small hut.

"If I begin the melting process now, then by tomorrow the children of those villains should be awakened to the beautiful life of evil," Jonadab concluded. "But, I need them to see this prism for themselves to be put under the curse. Maybe Herod can help here."

Quickly writing a letter to one of his friends, Herod Abimelech, Jonadab then sent it to him. Hoping that he would reply at once.

But before he went to bed again, he melted the prism, until it was not anymore a solid rock, but a liquid substance.

The next day, when Jonadab had woken up, he saw an envelope standing on his rusted brown desk. Relieved, he violently ripped it open, and saw Herod's reply. The letter said:

My dear friend, Jonadab,

I would, of course, gladly accept this offer into 'cursing' the Queen of Shintaro and tempting her back to the evil ways of her father. But, first, I need to find an excuse from my beloved King Ethbaal, although I already did poison him into signing a wicked Royal Decree that has some connection with this Shintarian Queen.

I will go visit your hut in a few moments, please make sure that the prism is ready, so that we may waste no second or minute at all.

Herod Abimelech. Royal Counsellor

After reading the letter, Jonadab heard three knocks on his wooden door. It became more and more vicious.

"Hey!" yelled a voice outside. "JONADAB! Open this door! So help me, I'll break it!"

Jonadab, went and opened his door, and gave the liquified prism, which was in a small beaker, to Herod without any haste.

"Now, do it quickly," hissed Jonadab, shoving Herod out the door. "Before anyone sees us. Make sure that this Shintarian Queen gets a load of this smell. Or else the potion wouldn't work."

"I'm not that naive, you know," retorted Herod, annoyed. "And I will make sure to give this to her, while you give the next two thirds of it to the famous Green Ninja and the daughter of Chen."

"I've only given you a third of it, make sure to not be a fool with it. We only have one chance at this, no rock falls from the moon every day."

At once, Herod nodded and went into his car to finish his part of the plan, while Jonadab would do his.