Loose Villains

(Bit of Swearing)

"Lilly!" smiled Vania, as she took her daughter in her arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Mama!" exclaimed Lilly. "Love, Mama!"

"I think that she just misses you," said Cole, as he walked in on his family. "Lilly hasn't seen you for the whole day. Right, Lilly?"

Lilly smiled.

But nowadays, things have been very different from when it was before. When they were still happy as a whole family.

Cole now did not trust Vania, and Vania did not like Cole, at all. Things have dwindled from good.

The only thing that has not changed, was Lilly. She was still young, not knowing how she could be in more danger than any of the other kids in the block.

"I think it was a little mistake to have brought Lilly here," said Cole, with a frown as Lilly was in his arms. "I mean, yeah, okay, we may have found the solution to this, but isn't Lilly in more danger?"

"I know," said Nya. "But it's a risk-"

"It's a risk I'm not willing to take," yelled Cole. "There's no way. Not in a million years would I ever do this to my own daughter!"

Cole put Lilly down to play and crossed his arms disapprovingly, while his friends just sat there in complete silence.

While everyone was just sitting there, a loud 'Crash!' suddenly made everyone jump.

"What was that?" asked Jay.

With a sudden black and grey smoke, there stood two men in front of them. The man Jonadab, whom the Ninjas did not know yet, and Herod Abimelech, a well known man in Cole's eyes.

The two had very wide grins on their faces.

"Oh, my," said Jonadab. "I don't think that you know me. For now. My name is Jonadab. Son of Shimeah. And I think that you know my good friend here?"

"Hello, again," grinned Herod.

"We meet again," said Kai, through gritted teeth.

"Ah, yes," said Jonadab. "And, Brookstone, I have a surprise for you. I think you know these two men."

Jonadab gave a quick snap of his hands and there stood Ahab and Jehu all well again.

"I have gathered some allies," said Jonadab, with a shrug.

"We have some allies, too!" protested Jay. "Right, guys?"

"I don't see 'em now," said Kai. "This battle is probably in our own hands. Not theirs."

"Kai is sort of right," admitted Zane. "Our allies are not near according to my databases."

"Why don't we stop the chit chat now," said Ahab, his voice as hoarse as ever. "And get to the good fight. Oh, and hello, little girl."

Lilly whimpered behind the back of Cole's legs when Ahab called her this.

Cole picked Lilly up and told every villain in sight, "You all had something to do with this, right?!"

"Ha ha, well, to be honest, nope," said Jehu, his arms crossed. "Ahab and I did not do anything for this evil scheme. If you were to blame anyone, blame Herod Abimelech and this man, Jonadab."

"Hate me now," said Jonadab, his eyes flashing red, exactly like Lloyd, Skylor, and Vania. "For you all do not know what will happen to your damn spouses!"

"You freaking-" said Kai, charging at Jonadab. "How dare you speak like you're higher than you actually are!"

"Because I am higher than any of you," chuckled Jonadab. "You and your seedy little friends are no match for me. I am better, more powerful, and whittier."

"Heck, no! We've got a Nindroid on our team!"

"Nindroids are not the answer to everything, Red," said Jehu, scornfully. "You have got to learn that early on in life. Before it leads to you and all your friends' damnation!"

"We have got no more time with these kids," said Herod, checking his strap watch. "It's time to go to our allies. The villain kids."

With one last, 'Swish!', the four evil men disappeared through the thick black cloud and went to an abandoned dark, crooked, and old castle.

The destination, no one knew. No one, except Jonadab and Herod. This was their, maybe we could call, secret hideout.

They could sneak away and hide here for a few years. But they chose to be open in society.

'Extroverts as proud as we are should not hide in this horrible castle," spat Herod. 'We should be open! Stupid introverts don't get no reward by cowering.'

When the rusted doors swung open, there stood Skylor, Lloyd, and Vania, sitting down on one long wooden table. It sort of shined. But no sunshine made the castle dark and terrifying.

"You all are here," said Jonadab, sitting down. "Good."

He stretched his feet out, and placed them onto the table, placing dust on it.

"So I am pretty sure that you know why we are here, yes?" asked Herod. "We are here to plan the horrible ending of those fools. The Ninja. Any suggestions for this?"

"I will do anything," began Vania. "Anything. As long as it does not harm my daughter."

"Your daughter is a coward," yawned Jehu. "I love her whimpering face. Do you not, Ahab?"

"If only her father could cower," snickered Ahab.

"THAT IS THE REASON ON WHY ALL OF YOU ARE HERE!" yelled Herod, angrily.

"Sheesh, dude, calm down," said Jonadab. "There is still plenty of time. And that is the almost right word."

"THE FREAKING DIFFERENCE OF THE RIGHT WORD AND THE ALMOST RIGHT WORD IS THE DIFFERENCE OF LIGHT AND A LIGHT BULB!"

"Dude, that makes no sense," said Jonadab. "It should be the difference of the right word and almost the right word is like the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

"We have done nothing but yell and argue at each other," said Lloyd. "We are making absolutely NO progress in destroying the Ninja."

"Your best friends forever?" scorned Skylor.

"At least, I'm not married to one," snapped Lloyd. "And at least, I did not have a child with one yet."

"You little-" yelled Vania.

"Everyone!" said Jonadab. "That is enough! We shall and will continue this tomorrow. Make sure none of you argue. Or else you will die."

===================================

And that is the end of Chapter Four! 

I am feeling way better now, better than was it Wednesday,  just taking six medicines once a day.

I only have a little bit of a cold, a slight cough, and my throat is feeling better nowadays.

I could smell good and taste, too. 

And my younger sister, who is studying in the English course, wanted to help so that she could practise grammar, so I had to write it on Google docs and send the link to her in Discord.

Anyways, bye!