stevie doesn't know ☆

☆ 18+ | very explicit. | minors DNI!!!

Summary: Cheating on your partner is never okay. Unless they're already cheating on you and a kind-hearted babe who knows exactly how to please you comes along. Your boyfriend Steve calls you during a night session with your fuck buddy Eddie and you pick up. He's got to find out one way or another...

Inspired by "Scotty Doesn't Know" - Lustra

𝑭𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒂𝒏
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆-𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

Warnings: 18+ smut, unprotected p in v, roughness, use of pet names, fingering, oral (fem. receiving), phone sex (kinda), cheating, slight use of "daddy", choking, multiple orgasms

Word count: 6.8k

☆ ☆ ☆

       Your boyfriend Steve couldn't help but be a douche sometimes. Most times, actually.

You should have known dating Hawkins' most infamous ladies man might be problematic before you even started. His stupidly perfect hair and ability to smooth talk made you believe he might be different with you.

The first time you caught him with another girl, you didn't want to believe it. And because you were naïve and try to see the best in people, you stayed with him.

Unfortunately for you, there was a next girl. And another. And then another one after that. The cheating reached a point where you almost expected it to happen and even grew apathetic to it.

       You stayed with Steve out of fear of being alone, and because that's all you knew how to do. That was until you became acquainted with the notoriously odd and intimidating Eddie Munson.

It started one night when you were buying weed from him. He'd told you to come by the trailer he lives in, claiming that he kept his "good stuff" there. You were surprised to find out how funny and kind the older male was.

He was a total flirt, making you smile and laugh in ways that King Steve never even came close to. That's how smoking a joint with him turned into the best sex you ever had, each having an earth-shattering orgasm on his stained mattress.

       That one-time thing turned into a routine, squeezing in a quickie any chance you got. His place, yours, his van in the school parking lot, under the bleachers...

You and Eddie were addicted to each other, drawn together like magnets. The connection only got stronger the more time you spent together. He made you feel more than just physical pleasure...he made you comfortable.

        After a shitty day, you went by the tattooed male's place hoping to forget your troubles. You ended up crying in his arms and telling him about everything on your mind. Eddie cared, he really cared about you.

That's why his blood was boiling when you told him about Steve. He could never believe that the douchey brunette got to have you, the coolest girl in town; hearing how he was treating you made him want to "rearrange Steve's face".

       Slowly, you became more than just fuck buddies. It was a complicated situation, especially with how passionate the sex got at some points. Fingers laced together, longing gazes into each other's eyes, tender kisses, and sweet nothings.

You felt guilty for cheating on Steve even though he had been doing worse to you for about a year. Eddie encouraged you, never letting you feel bad about it. And how could you argue when he was inches deep inside you, calling you pretty and making you feel amazing?