Through the 2-8-1, they're riding

goosebumps; travis scott (1:00)

"Alright I'm bored. Let's fuck off. It's late anyway." Hyunjin spat after the group of 4 ordered around 3 rounds of drinks. His friends nodded, agreeing that they would indeed rather be making their way home than chugging another can of beer right now. They were all walking towards the parking lot where they previously left their bikes. Minho, being him walked slightly faster and was ahead of the group. His other 3 friends leaving him be.

"OOOH MAMA!"

A screech was heard from Minho, his three other friends racing towards him feeling concerned. Minho pointed at their bikes, two with wires ripped out and the other two with the front tyres completely deflated.  The four boys saw their lives flash before their eyes. Never had they ever imagined their most prized possessions being destroyed right infront of them.

"Alright we're hunting down who ever did this you hear me?" Felix was beyond mad. Street racing was his life, and someone had just dared to hurt his baby. Changbin was already dialing someone on the phone,

"I know the co-owner of this bar. Look up, theres cameras. I'll get the footage and we'll find out who did this." Changbin offered a solution. The other three boys feeling relieved that the culprits wouldn't get such an easy way out.

Hey man, I'm calling to check if you have footage from the cameras in the parking lot.

Dude its been a while since we talked. Yeah we set up a few cameras in the lot. Why do you need it though?

Someone slashed my bike tyres. They cut the brakes on my friends' bikes too.

What the fuck who would do that? Alright come back to the bar, I'll show you the camera footage.

Changbin's conversation was heard over the phone, the boys quickly made their way back into the bar. All the booze they drank that night was of basically no effect anymore. Seeing their bikes destroyed definitely sobered them up. Minho clenched his fists so hard his nails dug into the skin of his palm. Who would do this? He made a living from street racing. He needed his bike. What would he do without it? These thoughts swarmed his mind as they waited for Changbin's friend to look for the camera footage.

"Four boys. Car plate number AA3070. They took a right turn after leaving the bar. That's all I can get from the cameras." 

"Thanks Wooyoung. We really appreciate all you did for us." Wooyoung just nodded and smiled. He honestly felt really bad for them. Their bikes were hopeless now so Hyunjin had no choice but to call a tow truck. The four boys decided to just walk back to their base(warehouse they stayed in).

"What are we going to do with the car plate number?" Felix asked as they walked side by side on an empty road at 3am in the morning. They were far from the by bar now, most of their walk being silent until Felix asked this question.

"Fuck..you mean the car plate number that's on that car over there?"