dealing with a masterpiece

1983; Dutch Melrose (0:22)

Minho must have really really wanted Jisung. Because Jisung telling him to win the race was encouragement enough not to win just once, but thrice. Every race event they hosted would consist of 6 races in total, and Minho won every race he was involved in. It was simple really, he just thought of Jisung in that red miniskirt. It drove him enough to remember every twist and turn he needed to execute perfectly on the road to win.

It was time to allocate the cash prize, all collected from the audience betting. Of course, the stars of the night were Felix and Minho. The other racers didn't stand a chance. But tonight, Minho won top of the league, no questions asked. Minho's name boomed through the speakers as the host, Hyunjin, announced the winner of the night. Minho was leaning against his black and red motorbike, raking his hands through his silver hair as he drowned himself in the cheers of the audience. All chanting his name. Yeah it felt good, he was proud to finally be at the top again after Felix beat him so many times.

But you want to know what felt even better to Minho? Watching Jisung walk towards him, holding onto a singular red rose. This was tradition at their races. The winner would always receive a rose from their designated grid girl. Minho couldn't tear his eyes away from Jisung. God how could someone be so fucking stunning? Jisung stopped walking when he was inches away from Minho, lifting his left hand to pass the rose over to Minho.
The silver haired male couldn't be bothered by the fucking rose, not when something, no, someone even more beautiful stood infront of him. Minho extended his left hand and grabbed onto Jisung's waist before pulling the male impossibly closer to him. Jisung stumbling forward and dropping the rose he held onto but catching himself on Minho's chest. They both stared at one another, their eyes locking with such a tension. They were fighting their attraction to one another and it was driving the both of them insane. Minho was the first to recollect his thoughts and break the silence.

"I won. Now can we talk pretty darling?"
Minho rasped out, which was surprisingly difficult to do considering Jisung took his breath away.

"You were impressive tonight, racer. Almost good enough for me."
This was Jisung's selling point, he would make them chase and chase after him. I mean why would he be easy when he knew how regal he was.

"I'll win every race for you, just let me take you out tonight pretty darling. Call it a date."
Jisung nodded, a blush coating his plump cheeks. He honestly did want to get to know Minho better, other than just being attracted to him for his looks.

So a date it was, enough time had been wasted. Minho took his red and black helmet and put it on Jisung. Minho opted to let Jisung wear his helmet for now while he didn't wear one, considering how he was the one more experienced with a motorbike anyway. He then got on the bike before instructing Jisung to do the same. Jisung immediately wrapping his arms around Minho's waist. He never rode a bike before, so he was actually doing that out of fear. Or at least that was the excuse he gave himself. Minho revved his engine before winking at Hyunjin and mouthing
'we got 'em boys'.
Hyunjin rolling his eyes in annoyance at Minho's cockiness.

Then, off Minho and Jisung went, leaving the crowd in murmers, wondering who the fuck the boy Minho rode away with was. They were envious of course, anyone would kill to be the Lee Minho's darling. Too bad, that spot is taken.

"Now where the fuck is my puppy?" Hyunjin muttered to himself.