he said; "fuck me like I'm famous"

slow down; chase atlantic (1:35)

TW; oral sex, anal sex, katoptronophilia, light bondage, breath play, marking, overstimulation

Changbin found himself aggressively biting down on Chan's shoulder after he made Chan lie down properly on a pillow. He had been kissing and sucking on the delicate skin on Chan's neck, leaving dark purple marks against the pale skin. Chan shivered beneath every touch Changbin left on his skin. It felt like fire was gliding through his skin, but he's never felt better than this before. Changbin moved up to give Chan a kiss. He didn't plan for it to be a make out but when Chan dove his hands into his hair to pull him back for more than a peck, he just couldn't deny him. Changbin licked Chan's bottom lip making Chan whine and part his lips. Changbin took the opportunity to shove his tongue into the other man's mouth. Chan couldn't even put up a fight, he knew he'd lose so he didn't even try. Chan moaned into the kiss as Changbin dragged his hand down to his chest to roll Chan's nipple between his fingers. That made Chan pull Changbin away from their kiss.

"Changbin please. Please I need you." Chan whined with need. His dick was literally begging for attention, he didn't know how long more he could hold on before his balls actually turned blue.

"So impatient baby."

But Changbin obeyed nonetheless. He kissed down Chan's body, occasionally telling Chan how beautiful he was. Chan couldn't help but stare at the mirror above. He just couldn't believe he is going to be fucked by someone as majestic as Changbin.

That thought had distracted him from what Changbin was doing. His hands were now tied to the headboard with Changbin moving to lie on his stomach between Chan's legs. His eyes widen in shock, and before he could open his mouth to say anything, Changbin beat him to it.

"Don't worry baby, I just prefer it when you're not moving so much while I fuck you. But if you're not okay with it, you can stop me, just say pineapple"

Chan nodded at him, his heartbeat was so loud he couldn't hear anything else. Changbin on the other hand, was drooling looking at Chan's ass. He wanted to fuck him so bad, but he knew it was Chan's first time. So he proceeded on to prep him. His hands glided on the underside of Chan's thighs before reaching the underside of Chan's knees. No warning was given before Changbin pushed Chan's legs backwards, making Chan yelp in reply. Changbin now held Chan in a mating press, Chan being vulnerable to everything Changbin could do to him. Changbin kissed the underside of Chan's thigh all the way to his ass, his hands still holding down Chan's legs. And finally, he dragged his tongue on Chan's gaping hole.

"F-fuck Binnie! At least warn me first!"

"So demanding baby. Just relax."

Chan tried to relax, but the feeling was so foreign. He didn't hate it but come on Changbin was eating him out, how the fuck was he supposed to feel?

Good.
The answer is good.
And that's exactly what he felt when Changbin shoved his tongue into his hole. Chan gasped as the sudden intrusion . The slight stretch already making him crave more. Once again, he looked up. And once again, he moaned at the sight. He was convinced for sure he had a mirror kink. The position Changbin was holding them in made Chan's mouth water when he looked in the mirror. He watched intently with half lidded eyes as Changbin's tongue plunged in and out of him. He just felt so dominated by the other man, and he fucking loved it. Changbin continued to fuck him with his tongue, mainly to let Chan get used to being stretched. After awhile, all Chan found in Changbin's actions was pleasure. His soft moans travelled straight down to Changbin's dick. It was getting hard for Changbin to hold back from just pounding into him.

Chan whined when he felt Changbin's tongue leave his hole. He felt empty from the warmth and wetness of the other man's tongue and he didn't like that.