a wolf in a sheep's clothes, his disguise

Devil by the window; TXT (0:09)

Changbin wasn't always as cold and mean as we was now. At least back then he wasn't. Currently, he was known to be someone who didn't care about anything or anyone else. He'd have a menacing stare and he never actually spoke much to others. For some reason, those traits seemed to attract people to him. He was sought after by many, both men and women. Of course he was handsome and sexy, but with the ice walls he'd built around himself, it seemed to pull even more people in. It was almost like a competition, who could finally break the stone cold Changbin?

Changbin changed because of a certain someone. This person made him hate himself, and hate the world. Changbin stopped letting people into his life, he only ever opened up to Hyunjin, Felix and Minho.

That someone who ruined him was none other than his ex boyfriend, Kang Dae. Said man was currently standing in the crowd Changbin was in, staring at him.

Changbin, like he usually does, was minding his own business just watching his two best friends face off on the road. The only difference this time is that a good looking man, Bang Chan, was standing next to him, also watching the race.
Changbin could feel someones gaze on him, he had been looking around for a while now because he felt like he was being watched.

He felt like his lungs were compressed when he finally locked eyes with Kang Dae, who had an annoying smirk that Changbin just wanted to punch off his face.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Changbin mumbled with a frown after looking away from Kang Dae.

"What did you say, Binnie? I didn't catch that."
Chan looked over to the man next to him who suddenly looked pissed off yet anxious at the same time.

Changbin never replied, his eyes focusing back to where Kang Dae was. As expected, he was still staring at Changbin. It was obvious by now that the only reason he showed up at this race was to spite Changbin. Even in a crowd of people, Kang Dae was trying to make Changbin angry.

Chan's eyes followed the direction of Changbin's to see what he was frowning at. But before Chan could even turn his head, Changbin grabbed his chin and made Chan face him, both of them making direct eye contact.

"Channie, I know we just met, but can I kiss you?"

1. Yes, Chan was in shock.
2. No, he didn't mind kissing Changbin.

Chan's throat suddenly felt like it shrank two sizes smaller. He gulped before just nodding slowly, not saying anything with the fear of stuttering. To him, it wasn't really a difficult decision to make. Who wouldn't want to have a sexy and handsome man kiss them.

Chan believed Changbin must have had his reasons for doing what he was doing, and he respected that. Changbin smiled slightly at him after getting his reply before glancing to his left where Kang Dae was.
He turned back to Chan and didn't waste any time to crash his lips on the other's.

The crowd that was previously loudly cheering on the racers suddenly went quiet. Only silent  gasps and camera shutter clicks were heard. This was Seo Changbin, of course they would want to document this moment. No doubt this would go viral on TikTok. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if it made the news. The crowd were all staring at the two males who were literally making out in the middle of a pool of people.

Changbin didn't care though, and Chan, well..let's just say he's almost as shocked as the crowd.
Murmurs started to spread, everyone knew who Changbin was. He was part of the four guys who ran the event. The guy who's rejected every single persons offer to take him out, and right now, he was openly kissing another male.

Kang Dae had his jaw on the ground. The exact reaction Changbin wanted from him.