Chapter 2

The next morning. Lisa wake up suprisingly in a good mood.

"What a wonderful day!" she cheerfully exclaimed as she sat up and stretched out her upper body.

Lisa dressed up and get ready as she did everyday. She packed the potion and put in her bag. She went downstairs to the dining area, seeing her parents and her sister having breakfast. She gave her parents and sister a quick peck on their cheeks before settling down and eat her breakfast.

"Somi, let's go we're gonna be late for school" Lisa told her little sister while finishing her food. "Yeah, wait" Somi stuffing her mouth one big last bite of her food, before standing up and getting her bag. She was ready to go.

"Let's go, Unnie!" Somi said and kiss her parents on their cheeks

"Let's go, Unnie!" Somi said and kiss her parents on their cheeks. "Bye, Mom and Dad, see you later" Lisa waived them goodbye and went to her car with her sister.

They arrived at the school gate, and park the car at the parking lot. The two sisters split ways as they go to their respective rooms.

"Ohh, let's try this cool magic potion to someone, who knows this crazy stuff might work" Lisa jokingly said to herself holding the sparkling bottle.

As she walk through the long hallway as she noticed her friends Seulgi and Irene talking to each other near the lockers.

"Ohh, what a lovely target" Lisa smiled knowingly. "I know this two have an hidden feelings for each other, they won't just admit it." She approach them.

"Hi guys! What are you doing?" Lisa positively exclaimed. The two look at her with a smile.

"Nothing, we are just talking" Seulgi answered. Lisa nodded and notice Irene was holding a cup of coffee.

"Irene, can I take a sip on your coffee? I just need something to drink to boosten my energy this morning" Lisa asked. "Yeah sure, take it" Irene gave her the cup of coffee. "Thanks Rene!" Lisa take the coffee.

While Seulgi and Irene where busy talking with some stuff. Lisa sneakily pour some 1 drop of potion in Irene's coffee.

"Irene, I'm all good now" Lisa smiled mischiveously and take back Irene's coffee

"Irene, I'm all good now" Lisa smiled mischiveously and take back Irene's coffee. Irene take a sip.

"Why it suddenly taste like mint?" Irene said while looking at the coffee. Lisa just shrug her shoulders.