Chapter 6

The next morning, Lisa was walking happily because in a few hours she would be free.

Lisa's happy mood quickly fell when she heard an angry kitten shouting her name and scurrying towards the blonde girl.

Lisa turned around to look at a very pissed looking cat, Jennie pointing a finger in her face. "Where were you last night? You were not in your room, are you with someone!".

"How would you know that?" Lisa asked as she already knows the answer.

"I pay a visit to you at 3 in the morning because I miss you! and you are not there!" Jennie crossed her arms and glared at Lisa.

"Hey, I was with Rosé last night. We did a lot of homeworks, so I stay the night there." The blonde defensively said.

"And Hey, I dreamed about you!" Lisa wiggles her eyebrows and gave her best cute look to calm Jennie.

Jennie relaxed a bit. "Fine, I took some of your things because I wanted a part of you to be close to me and I didn't want to go empty handed".

Lisa felt a bad feeling about that. "What is it? What did you take?".

Jennie grinned and pulled out a hoodie on her bag."These one smell like you, lavender and fresh mint, so i took it". Jennie sniffed the hoodie. Lisa smiles forcefully.

It was a long morning. Lisa did her best to avoid Jennie at class the whole morning. Lisa avoid going to the bathroom and janitor's room, because she'll be drag by the dangerous kitten to kiss her forcefully and it would be all over.

Jennie actually been a good girl, she follows Lisa's order to played a nice role of being Kai's good girlfriend. Kai seemed oblivious to all that was going on.

Finally Lisa made it to lunch. It was almost clear. She grabbed her lunch burger, fries, cola and sat down.

A few minutes later Jisoo came along and sit next to Lisa. Jennie also came out to sit across them, she had an strange look and she seemed to be rubbing her temple as if she had an headache.

"What was happening?" Lisa quickly thought.

"What's wrong Jennie?" Asked by the blonde.

"Nothing, Shut up Lalisa Manoban!" Jennie hissed.

Kai took a seat beside her girlfriend. "What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing, I don't know. I just felt a disturbing headache all of a sudden, I barely even remember going to school. I think, I'm gonna be sick." Jennie massaging her temple.

"I think maybe I should eat, to make me feel better" Jennie mutter as she start to eat.

Jennie gave Lisa a deathly glare. Jennie said nothing and side hug his boyfriend.

"Yes! Jennie is back in her bitchy self!" Lisa quickly celebrates in her head.

Just to test it. Lisa asked some questions to Jennie and she replied "It was not your f*cking business to ask!".

"Bitch and Mean Jennie is really back!" Lisa breathed a visible sigh of relief, but Jisoo gave her disapproving look.

Lisa was free and she was happy it was all over now, she'll admit that she likes the way Jennie treats her nicely but to say at least it was now over. She pushed all those things aside and relax.

Throughout the lunch. Lisa heard some fighting and arguing classmates. Lisa stood up to looked at it and just sigh and sat back down.

Things were back to normal. Jennie and Kai are madly inloved together again. Lisa was all alone again, she wasn't sure what she wanted now. Lisa hate the fact that Jennie hated her again they are back being rivals and she was strangely sad.