Chapter 3

Meanwhile, Lisa headed to the locker area as the lunch was now over. She was confident that Kai will be hers by now.

Lisa thought that if Jennie didn't bother to be her friend, then she did not try to do this to her

"We're not friends Since we're not friends, I guess I don't feel bother stealing her boyfriend." Lisa smirked.

"Fine, I feel a little and a tiny bit bad. But even so I would still do it." Lisa was determined to steal Kai.

As Lisa was walking through the hallway, she stopped by at Kai's locker to get the notes even she doesn't need it.

Lisa just wanted to see, if the magic has taken effect. She guess that the potion need a little need more time to actually work.

"The potion didn't seem to take effect on Irene right away or it was just all fake" Lisa thought

Lisa walked confidently towards Kai's locker. He was getting his notebooks while Lisa put her best smile.

Jennie was on his side, while eyeing the blonde weirdly.

"She's always giving a death glare when I'm around Kai, but it was different now" Lisa shrug the thought.

"Hi, can I borrow your notes now? Lisa ask sweetly. He nodded and pulled out a notebook and which he handed to Lisa.

As Lisa took it, she purposely looked at him. Still nothing the way he act, still friendly and nothing more. Lisa was very disappointed.

The blonde lazily looked at cat eyed person. Her cat like eyes were quietly admiring Lisa's beautiful face. It was unusual for Lisa that Jennie was acting weird around her.

Jennie appeared to be simply studying the blonde face, as she was a beautiful work of art in her eyes.

Lisa thanked Kai and go to her next class. I looked back and saw Kai put her arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"Love potion, come on! Do your thing now!" Lisa sigh defeatedly.

The next class was History. Lisa sit at the back. She was still unhappy. A minute later, Jennie and Kai walked in. Kai's face had a distraught look and Jennie still had this strange vibe. Lisa spirits were back again and she was still hoping that something were about to happen.

Lisa looked suprised, when the two sat next to her. She was confused why Jennie sat between Kai and her.

"Ohh.. I get it she doesn't want me to sit next to her boyfriend" Lisa had this smug look.

In the middle of the class. Lisa kept glancing at Kai's direction as she was observing him. Kai was attentively listening to the discussion.

After a while, Lisa felt something on her leg. She was curious, so she looked down. By the look on her face she was extremely stunned.