Chapter 5

Lisa walked into her math class, which was the last class of the day. As she walked in, she remembers Jennie was in this class. She purposely find a seat that had no empty seats beside it.

Jennie walked in the classroom a few moments later, she silently go to Lisa's direction and glared at the poor guy next to Lisa. The guy panics and moved his seat somewhere.

A smile came to Jennie's face as she took the seat next to the blonde girl.

"From now on honey, the seat next to you is mine" Jennie hissed.

The class went normal, with Jennie occassionally stare at Lisa like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Jennie enjoying the fact that Lisa would instantly nervously shift in her seat whenever she did that, and she would smirk the whole time

As class ended Lisa and Jennie walkout out together in the hallway.

"Love, let's go to my house to cuddle then hugs and kisses!" Jennie persistently said.

"Oh crap, My sister is waiting for me. We have tons of homework to do and I will help my mom to cook dinner. What a shame" Lisa fakely pitiful said to avoid Jennie at all cost.

Jennie's face quickly fell into a sad pout. "Don't you love me? I just want to spend time with you my love, it is to much to ask?" Jennie had these glassy eyes and pouts cutely like a kitten.

 "Don't you love me? I just want to spend time with you my love, it is to much to ask?" Jennie had these glassy eyes and pouts cutely like a kitten

There goes a sudden twitch in Lisa's heart.

"Hey kitten, how about tomorrow night? We will go out on a date, with a romantic dinner and I will give you lots of hugs and kisses" Lisa putting her best charm to enlighten the mood of the kitten.

Jennie's eyes totally lit up like a baby and embrace Lisa with a soft hug. Lisa's heart suddenly beats fast, also a tingle sensation all throughout her body.

"I'm looking forward for our date Lili" Jennie said and leaned in to steal a kiss.

Lisa in a panic tone blurted out."Oh, my sister was calling me, I should go. Bye!" Lisa dashed off, dogding Jennie's lovely dangerous kiss.

Jennie just chuckled watching the monkey flee down the hallway, with a devil smirk.

"My Lili, you look so damn cute when your nervous and scared, also I do have a big suprise for you just wait" Jennie happily run throughout the hallway.

Lisa and her sister arrived at their home.

Jennie sent a lot of text messages to Lisa throughout the evening.

This is some examples of her texts.

"Lili and Nini forever :> "

"I would do anything for you!"

"I miss you already :< "

"I will give you a lot of hugs and kisses"

"I want to keep you in my pockets"

"I wanna make you smile and laugh every second"

"I would die for you :)"

"I wanna make you mine"

"I will love you always and forever♡"

"Let's start our date now :( " it was an attached picture of Jennie pouting cutely.

"Okay Fine, I'll admit she looks kinda cute, also pretty damn beautiful and hot at the same time" Lisa said truthfully to herself

"Omg, what happens if Jennie gets at my room tonight? I don't think locking my windows and doors, are not enough" Lisa thought.

As Lisa decided to stay at somewhere else. Lisa called Rosé and asked for a sleep over, cause she was scared if Jennie happens to get her in the middle of the night and do something unpredictable to her.

"Hey Rośe, can I come over? I just want to hung out with you" Lisa lied.

"Yeah sure, I'll pick you up. I have many foods here." Rosé replied while munching her favorite foods.

So Rosé picked Lisa up they hung out and watched movies together, that made Lisa relax for the first time in the whole day.

There was a one last text from Jennie wishing a good night to Lisa and she said she was excited for tomorrow's date.

"Tomorrow this would be all over" Lisa thought before drifting in her sleep to her dreamland.