Chapter 4

A moment later. As Lisa spots Kai in the long hallway.

"Hey Kai, I'm sorry about Jennie. I think she's just sick or something, she's kinda rude and not quite herself." Lisa smiled apologetically.

"Oh yes, about that "Like I care about you" that's nothing actually, she already said that to me before and you're right, she seems so different today. Don't worry, I'll check her if she wants to go home." Kai smiles.

"Yes, take her home she needs rest!" Lisa nodded vigorously.

Lisa decided to take a good distance to Kai. If Jennie spotted the two talking, the poor guy gonna be dead.

While, Lisa was walking down the hallway. She bumped at Jennie.

Jennie winked flirtatiously and said "Hey Sexy Secret Lover".

The blonde gave her a fake smile. "Hey Jennie".

"Thinking about me babe?" Jennie smiled expectantly.

"Its kind of hard not to, at the moment" Lisa said truthfully because of what was all happening right now.

"You're Beautiful" Jennie leaned in and whispered.

"You are too" Lisa said playing along.

Jennie gave her a flying kiss before she took off.

Lisa heard a familliar laugh behind her.
She spun around to see Jisoo, who was laughing her ass out.

"If I didn't know better, I would think your enjoying this and you two look a very cute couple." The crackhead girl chuckled.

Lisa didn't notice her and just rolled her eyes with Jisoo following her around.

Lisa kept thinking about Jennie and how she could get out of this big mess.

As Lisa and Jisoo got out their next class. She spotted a familliar gypsy girl, who was standing in the hallway. Lisa immediately ran up to her.

"What in the hell of Earth! Did you sell me?" Lisa furiously asked.

"Our bitch friend is now terrible" Jisoo appeared suddenly.

The gypsy girl sighed. "You used it didn't you?"

"You are supposedly to get a fake love potion, but unfortunately I sold you a real love potion and that's why I'm here to find you" Nayeon explained.

"You accidentally sold me a real love potion? Do you know I'm now in big trouble" Lisa can't believe it.

"Sorry about that, What happened?" Nayeon meaningfully asked.

"I managed to figured out the potion was real, then I decided to use it to my friend Kai and by mistake his girlfriend Jennie got it. Jennie was deeply in loved with me now, and she doesn't even like girls!" Lisa bewildered said.

"Hey look, I'm sorry. I messed up big time but you shouldn't have used that because love potions are very dangerous!" The gypsy girl sighed.

"Oh great, what now?" Lisa facepalmed.

"Okay Lisa, calm down. Is this girl who is in loved with you, has she kissed you yet?" Nayeon asked.

"No, but she almost did!"

"Then, good news!" A visible sigh of relief came across Lisa's face.

"How? she's crazily in love with me!"

"Love potions are very powerful also had caused many trouble and disaster. If the person who drank the potion did not kiss you for atleast 24 hours on the lips, then the person who drank it will wear off and they will feel being sick or food poisoning" Nayeon clarified.

"Finally a small hope!" Lisa thought.

"I guess, as long I don't kiss Jennie

"I guess, as long I don't kiss Jennie. she'll be back on her old self who had been a bad bitch kitten" Nayeon nodded.

"What happens if we do kiss?" Lisa asked again.

"It will become permanent and it will change them, they will love that person forever also think them as their soulmate. It can also change sexual preference, that's how powerful it is. Once they kiss, no power in the whole world could break it and can't undo it. So, I'm advising you don't kiss that girl. That girl will be back to normal at exactly 24 hours after she drank the potion" Nayeon had this determined look.

Lisa felt like a weight had been pulled off her shoulder. "Thank God, All I need to do is avoid Jennie and stay away from her".

"That's right, I'm sorry I couldn't have gotten earlier. I took a wrong bus by mistake and you still need to know something" Nayeon said.

"Yeah?" the blonde asked.

"The person who drank the potion can be a bit unstable and have split of personality for the first 24 hours" the gypsy girl said.

Lisa nodded. "She won't hurt you, but she can be a bit unpredictable. I would advice you that lock your windows and doors at night" Nayeon adviced.

"What?"

"Oh.. don't you worry, she won't hurt you at all. In fact she will risk her life to save you, when your in danger." Nayeon said.

"If she gets at you at night, she will just probably want a kiss or cuddle" Nayeon adds.

"Thank you very much, we need to get to class now" Lisa thanked the gypsy girl.

The girl nodded. "Welcome and Goodluck!"

"Great! This is Amazing, tomorrow will be amazing day." Lisa gave Jisoo a excited look.

Jisoo gave her a rather anxious look. "I still think that you should never used that potion ever again."

Lisa started to walk through the hallway with Jisoo trailing. "Okay Fine, I'm sorry. I have learned my lesson now" Lisa sighed in relief.

After the conversation ended. A few seconds later someone who had been eavesdropping the whole conversation, stepped out in the corner and angrily crossed her arms.

It was the kitten named Jennie. She was looking for Lisa earlier and accidentally overheard the entire conversation.

Jennie stood there furious watching the two disappear in the hallway. An evil smirk formed on her pretty face.

"I do not think you have completely learned your lesson, My Love of My Life" Jennie said in an eerie tone and chuckled devilishly.