Rules & Prizes

Rule One: This isn't Fight Club, so we can talk about it. :)

Rule Two: You have one week to write an entry. If that entry isn't turned in Saturday night at 11:59 pm, them you're tribute is dead. If something comes up-exams, a death, family vacation-that you can't change, then share with me, personally as your game maker, before hand.

Rule Three: I don't care how many alliances you have and who you have them with.

Rule Four: I will give you your tribute descriptions, just to save time for myself.

Rule Five: I would like it VERY much if you only have one character.

Rule Six: Be kind, respectful and have fun!

Rule Seven: You have to create your own book for your entries, then PM me a link to them. I will create a reading list of all the entries.

Rule Eight: You must check back to this book for updates. If you don't include an update, like a game twist, into your story then your character dies.

Rule Nine:Three or four tributes will die right away at the cornucopia, so your reaping, parade, interview and training entries will all help you to have better odds.

Rule Ten: You must write your reaping, from the list in Rule Nine. Your parade, interview, see question chapter, and training entries are all optional. These entries must be turned in before the competition starts. These extra paragraphs, if you wish to write them, will give you some extra points and a higher rank.

Rule Eleven: This competition won't start until June 8th, if we have all the tributes. If we don't have enough tributes, then I'll update you on another start date.

Rule Twelve: PM when you update your entry.

Rule Thirteen: Continue to the next chapter to see what tributes are left.

PRIZES

One:I will follow everyone that joins

Two: I will make a shout out to you if you make it to the top five

Three: I will add your name to my bio, under People You Should Follow, if you're in the top three

Four: I will read one of your short stories, and recognize you as the winner in my bio and if anyone asks me to join their HG contest, then I'll recommend you, too, if you're the winner

(Everyone gets prize one, then the other prizes are labeled who gets it)

*If you have any questions, then ask them below, so I don't get asked the same questions over and over again. Thanks! :)