The Time Has Come

First off, it's been fun reading everybody's entries!! I can't believe this contest is almost over!! I might make another HG contest next year, so keep your eyes open!!

Now it's time to get real.

I'll just get right to the point. Our first finalist is....

Parrott people love your tribute. You continue to write detailed chapters. You went into the games with one expectation, you're going to win and avenge your family and district, and you stayed with it!!

Now, it's down to the last two, but I believe it's a tie. So, hannahzzzzzz and Coalfrost you have one week to prove yourselves worthy. You must write your hearts out. Throughout the week I'm going to post different game maker twist. This is YOUR chance. Only one of you will survive. You have until Friday at midnight!!

Parrott you can write the game maker twist too, if you want, but it won't count against you if you don't.

So, with no further ado, your first game maker twist is this:

@coalfrost your arena begins to change. The snow melts into water; however, you can't get above it to get any air, it appears the top has frozen. You must break free before it's too late.

@hannahzzzzzz everything around you starts to turn black. You can only see a few feet in front of you. Hands reach out from the darkness trying to pull you in. You escape from them all, well all of them except your best friend, your district partner.