Line Up ~Entry Scores ~Graveyard ~Encounters

Line Up
Parrott
Coalfrost
Hannahzzzzzz
Forever-Not-Always

Entry Scores
Hannahzzzzzz score is 14
Parrott score is 15
Forever-Not-Always score of 12
Coalfrost score is 14

Graveyard
Alicoforever

Mentor and Sponcer Gifts
Parrott, you got sweater and a mentor note.

coalfrost, you got a can of steaming soup and a mentor note.

Hannahzzzzzz, you got freshly baked bread and water.

Forever-Not-Always, you got a small tube of medicine.

Encounters
Unfortunately, Forever-Not-Always has to die, since you're last in the line up. You can choose who kills you though! PM them and me.

Parrott kills alicoforever

Hannahzzzzzz and Coalfrost meet up with each other again, you guys fight.

Game Maker Twist
It's cold. It's frozen. It's a wasteland. What could possibly make this situation worse? Of course the capitol has lots of tricks up their sleeves. Soon tributes, that died earlier in the games, start coming back. They've teamed up and ready to kill. (ONLY THE TOP THREE'S ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED)

Also throughout the next week, you need to get people to vote for your tribute! You don't need them to literally click the little star button, just have them leave a comment below this chapter or have them PM me. I'm going to contact all the previous tributes and have them vote. The top two tributes will be continuing on. May the odds forever be in your favor!