HEAD GAME MAKER

Name: Ivory Knight

Age: 25

Time Spent As A Game Maker: 8

Personality: She is dangerous, her past influences her future. She doesn't like getting close to anybody because she's afraid to lose them.

Background: Ivory grew up with the infamous great grandson of President Snow, after her parents fled from Panem. Timothy, Snow's great grandson, only two years older than Ivory, liked her the instant she arrived. He made every attempt to woe her, but Ivory was cold and indifferent towards him. She wished her parents would come back for her. Timothy's father was cruel to her and beat her every time he was drunk. Timothy's father died on his forty second birthday, leaving the young heir to rule. Timothy was only nineteen. He asked for Ivory to marry him so they could rule Panem together, but she refused every time, so he made her head Game Maker. He still tries to make Ivory love him, but with no success. He's possessive, but that's the only flaw Ivory could find. She has no reason to hate him, except Timothy never stopped his father's beatings, even when his father would make him stand there and watch. Ivory's back is covered in scars. She is constantly reminded every time she moves.

Appearance: 

-5'6

-125 pounds

-brown, permed, chin-length hair

-cold, brown eyes

-hourglass figure

-porcelain skin

-pretty, like a poisonous rose

Wattpad User: Sherlockion

(More information to come)