Calling The Departed Part Two and MORE!

Right now, Parrott is continuing on. This could change!

Coalfrost and hannahzzzzzz you're job is to get as many people as you can to vote for you!! They don't have to be in this competition to vote on your newest entry!! Just because you get more people to vote, doesn't mean you're automatically going to win.

1-10 votes = 1 point
10-15 votes = 2 points
15-25 votes = 3 points
25-50 votes = 4 points
50+ votes = 5 points

These points will only help you if you're losing!!

The Departed and what you need to know:

You can vote up to three times, but they have to be different groups. For an example, if you voted for Parrott and hannahzzzzzz then you can vote for Parrott and Coalfrost or hannahzzzzzz and Coalfrost. You DON'T have to vote more than once, but you can if you want!!! Also, I'll count your vote double if you PM me a really good explanation of why you picked the two tributes you picked. For an example: if you voted for Coalfrost and hannahzzzzzz and you PM me a great explanation explaining why you picked them, then I'll count your vote as two votes!! :)

You have until this SATURDAY at midnight to vote!! This goes for the people hannahzzzzzz and Coalfrost gets to vote for them, too!!