Chapter 2

TW: Mentions of Physical and Emotional Abuse 

I'll put a warning in that area.

I was busy helping Becky find the elusive Ghost Pony. We were walking through the forest with Monty next to me(Don't tell Marcus I'm using him for something other than lessons) and Bob next to Becky. Oh yeah and it is pitch black out right now.

"We should be getting close" Becky announced

"You said that three hours ago" I whined

"Yeah but then I was wrong now I'm not" she responded

"Can't we start going home now?" I asked starting to turn around with Monty in my hand

"Fine" Becky reluctantly agreed

With that we turned around horses in hand, and headed home.

20 Minutes Later

Finally we're home after a long long day. I started to walk Monty back to his stall when a frantic Jade ran over to us.

"There you are, we've been searching for you, for hours. Follow me." she desperately told me

I followed her questioning who "we" is. Her to Monty's stall, I thought that was a little weird.

"Marcus! We found him!" Jade yelled, while I turned the corner to see a crying Marcus with Sam by his side, both looking up faces filled with confusion, surprise and sadness.

"Monty!" Marcus ran over and hugged Monty, tears streaming down his face, Sam following behind Marcus. 

Did I forget to mention it's also raining, not just your normal spring rain, like raining cats and dogs kind of raining. 

"I can't believe you two went out in this weather and with Monty, the horse you know your only aloud to ride for lessons" Sam scolded 

"We had to investigate Ghost Pony" Becky said in defense

"I don't care what happened, you don't take someones horse out without telling them" Marcus snapped "Especially you Y/n" with that he stormed off. 

TW Starts Here

I freezed remembering what my parents did to me, they had the same tone Marcus had the day it started. First, it started with them saying they were disappointed in me, then it turned into yelling at me and saying I was a useless rat, it ended at hitting and smacking me with different objects sometimes even burning or cutting me. That's when I ran away, a few years after the cutting started. No one at my previous "home" ever knew, I was scared my former parents would hurt me or whoever I told.

TW Ends

I got pulled out of my little trance by Zoe, her arm was wrapped around my shoulders, and she was dragging me towards her house. Shes the only one that knows what happened to me, and shes come to realize when I need to get pulled out of something. We had gotten to her house and inside, Frank questioning what we were doing out so late but Zoe just shut him down nicely before getting me up the stairs. Once in my room Zoe sat me on the bed handed me a cup of water and left.

Second chapter done, I think there's gonna be one more chapter, I'll probably write it at school tomorrow. I wasn't really sure where the plot was going for a second, but now I have ideas. Anyway remember to eat, sleep, drink, and take care of yourself. By