Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I had just gotten back to the stables, I handed Major to a stable hand and took off towards the tack room, he wasn't there. In Monty's stable, wasn't there either, I went to the hay area, finally he was there. Just laying there, doing nothing, on the hay.

"Marcus, there you are" I say

"I've been here most of the day" he answered unfazed while sitting up.

"Oh, well, I was hoping I could apologize to you, you know about the whole Monty thing"I half questioned half stated.

"Ok then, apologize. I'm listening" his gaze piercing in my soul, the  normal sparkle in his eyes completely gone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I took Monty out without asking, I'm sorry I betrayed your trust, I'm so, so, sorry, for everything. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I will, no matter what" I plead.

"I'll take you up on that anything I want, but for now I accept your apology just don't take anyone's horse without their permission, ok?"  

"Ok" I say excitedly "So, what do you want me to do, you know for anything you want thing?" I finished.

Marcus stood up and walked closer to me, "I" he walked close "want" he walked even closer "you" he grabbed my hand "to go to" he leaned down close to my face "the, dance, with, me" he finished, so close to my face we could almost touch.

"Uuuh" I hesitate, he looked me in the eyes, the sparkle in his eyes returned, and I could sense the "Irresistible charm" as Becky calls it "Yeah, sure, I'll see you there" I finally answer.

"Ok, I will see you later" he says in his cute British accent.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sun shining through my window, that's a big fat lie, it was dark and cloudy, and rainy, really, really rainy. I got up to get ready for the day, remembering what happened the day before. "I'm going to the dance with Marcus" I say to myself.

Marcus is going to the dance with me. Shoot, what am I going to do, what am I going to wear. I text Becky and Jade to come to Zoe's house, meanwhile Zoe bursts in ranting about how me and Marcus are perfect for each other. 

We picked out a black dress:

                                                                      or

                                                                      or

                                                                     Or

We chose black because, that's all that's in my closet, they say i'm emo but, I'm not, I just like black

We chose black because, that's all that's in my closet, they say i'm emo but, I'm not, I just like black. Anyway, after we picked a dress Becky started lecturing me about what to do if he says something, like if he says "so, hows your day been" I'm supposed to respond by saying "it's been good, hows yours been?" I don't understand Becky, like at all, when I told her I would just make it up on the spot, she said "No" and freaked out, whats so wrong with that?

At The Dance (Still Pouring Rain)

Outside the dance is Marcus, talking to Mia, they look like they want to kiss each other. Mia leaned in, I ran. I ran out of there, I ran to the stables, all the way to Monty's stable, it sounds weird but he's like my best friend at this point. When I got there I opened the door and walked in, then walked to where Monty was standing and sat down. I sat there for what felt like hours, it was probably only 5 minutes, but it felt like more. I sat there, just enjoying the sound of the rain, and Monty's company. I must've fallen asleep, cuz, next thing I know it's light outside, Monty's head is on my lap, and the birds are chirping. 

I sat there still, figuring no one would be at the stables this early. 

I was sitting there for maybe 10 minutes when I heard someone come into the yard, yelling my name 

"Y/n, Y/n" It's Marcus, I don't wanna talk to him right now. But alas, he has to see his horse, I hear him walk up to Monty's stall and looks over the edge seeing me, and Monty.

"There you are, you scared everyone" he says as if he doesn't know what happened last night.

"Go away" he did not in fact go away, he just came in, after I told him to go away. 

"Look, I need you to tell me what's wrong" he said sitting down next to me.

"No, leave me alone" I started to get up but he grabbed my arm.

"I don't know what I did, but, if you don't tell me I won't ever know what I did" at this point I was about to punch him.

"You don't know what you did wrong? Why don't you just go ask your girlfriend?" I snap, with that I just ran out of there, this time I went home.

This ones kinda long, I'm going to start posting new chapters on Mondays, and Thursdays at 16 GMT, and 4 pm Est.