The Calm Before The Storm

I told Zaria everything that happened that day. Or what didn't happen. She laughed at me and I laughed along. We were sitting on the bed facing each other. Her beautiful smile brought a warm feeling through my body. I felt silly; dreams are dreams no matter how bad they are, or so they say. What if a dream held a key to the future? What if there was something meaningful to them? What if I'm supposed to do something with these?

She tightened her grip on my hand and smiled sweetly. She must have noticed I was away with my thoughts. I kissed her forehead, put my arm around her and cuddled into her. I noticed her worried face scrunch up looking at the clock.

"When do you have to go home?" She moved to look at me and I saw her eyes dim with sadness. It almost made me laugh. I kissed her nose and smiled widely.

"I don't."

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her fingers tangle themselves in my messy hair. She kept on playing with it whilst sitting on my lap facing me. Zaria looked me in the eye.

"Good, I'm glad about that." She smirked down at me and I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She pulled my face closer to hers and I kissed her nose again. "You keep missing..."

I laughed and kissed her lips tenderly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me with her as she fell onto her back. Her hands ran through my hair, across my neck and down my back. Her magically soft hands made me shiver where she touched. My arms were the only things supporting my weight but she was pulling at my neck. I collapsed onto her of course, worried I half-crushed her I rolled off of her onto the bed and giggled. She smiled at me and took my glasses off me.

"You look good without your glasses" She smirked at me.

"I can't see you though." I pouted.

She placed my glasses on my face gently and leaned forward over me and kissed me so gentle if felt like feather, magical almost. I rolled her over gently with my hands on her waist, continuing the kiss. Her hands found their way through my long red hair and down to my face where she pulled away to look at me. I swear I think her smile made me melt. Her soft hand ran along my face comforting me. Her touch is so calming and my eyes automatically closed as I smiled, enjoying  this pleasant moment. We lay there face to face and I curled up into her as she pulled the covers over us. 

"Are you my girlfriend?" She asked politely and quiet.

"If you want me to be."

"It's up to me?"

"Yes."

She paused and smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and got comfortably on the bed. She found my hand with her own and held it tightly. I snuggled closer to her.

"You're mine, Sara." She stated with a sleepy tone.

"I'm yours."

-----------------------------------

A small thing to keep it active. The next chapter should hopefully be up soon if I can pull my act together. I'm sorry. :'(