The Bet (Chapter 2) 18+

Flashback One month ago

I was at the store when there was something that I couldn't reach. In my peripheral vision, I saw a kid with, ash-blonde hair who can reach the top shelf. "Uh. Excuse me sir, but can you grab that for me? I can't reach it." *looks at you up and down* "Sure but you have to give me your number." "Yeah here." *gives him your number* "And here you go." *hands you the ingredient* "The name's Katsuki Bakugou!" "Yn Aizawa!" We continued to shop and went our separate ways once we checked out.

Present time

"Earth to Yn" *waves his hand in front of your face* "Huh?" "Follow." *grabs your hand* "Ok" He takes you to a disclosed area. "Katsuki why are we here?" "I want to make a bet with you" "Ok, I'm down." "If I win the entrance exam, you must go on another date with you boyfriend aka me. And if you win-" "You'll see what happens if I win Katsuki~" You turn and walk back in the direction you came from. "Come on we're going to be late!"

After Present Mic is done explaining you go to your assigned area with Kaminari. "Yn why are you here?" "Made a bet with someone so yeah" "BEGIN!" And you were off.

Timeskip when you get your results

"Yn you got 80 villain points" "Thanks All Might" You text Katsuki and ask him what he got and he responds with 77.

💬 I win the bet Katsuki
💬 How?!?
💬 I got 80 dude.
💬 So I lost the bet?
💬 Yep. You have to come over for the bet to end.
💬 Fine. I'm on my way.
💬 See you soon ♥️♥️♥️♥️
💬 Yeah whatever 🖕
💬 You take that back
💬🖕 I'll do that when I get there
💬 You're hopeless
💬 No I'm Katsuki
💬 Ok see you
💬 🖕

*Bang bang bang bang* "Hold on I'm coming!" *Bang bang bang* "Katsuki stop!" *Bang bang* *opens door* "So what do I have to do because I lost?" " You have to listen to me for the next 24 hours!" "Yn really?" "Yep. Now follow me to my room." "Fine 🙄" You get to your room and Bakugou sits on the bed. "No, lay down" "No" "Ok" You walk over to Bakugou and push him onto the bed and sit on his abdomen. "What do you think you're doing?" "Kiss me" "Really Yn?" "Do it" He flips over so you are now on the bottom. "Are you sure you want to do this? Cause once I start I won't stop." "Do it already" He leans in and kisses your lips slowly. He pulls away and asks you a question. "Am I allowed to touch you?" "Yes" He places his hands on your waist and kisses you again but this time it's a lot rougher than before. He bites the bottom of your lip asking for your permission to slide in his tongue. You part your lips and let his tongue enter. Once he pulls away for air there was a strand of saliva connecting the two of you. "Are you super sure you want to do this?" "Yes" "If I get too rough for you just stop me ok?" *nods head* He takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor. Going for another kiss he slipped his tongue back into your mouth. His hands make their way to your hips and start to take off your shirt and bra. He throws those on the floor as well. You unbuckle his belt and slide off his pants and underwear and he does the same to you. As he makes eye contact with you for permission you nod your head. Bakugou went to your lips and slipped his tongue in for the third time then makes his way to your neck. You let out a soft moan as he pressed soft kisses on your neck and he attacks your sweet spot making you moan louder. "Katsuki~" *looks at you* "Hmm?" "Right there~" "Right here?" He bites your neck and you moan. Picking up his head to look at you, he opens your legs, positioning himself in between them. He inserts his fingers into you and starts fingering you. "That feels nice~" "Just warming you up for later~😏" As he continues to finger you, you sit up and lean against the headboard. "Mmmm" "You ok?" "I'm more than ok right now" "Well my dick can go farther in you, just tell me when you're ready." *nods* Bakugou starts fingering you faster and you place your head on his shoulder. "I'm going to cum, Kat" "Not my name" "Katsuki what do you mean?" "Still not my name" "Babe?" "Nope, wrong again!" *whispers in his ear* "Daddy I'm ready~" "Ready for what, baby girl?😏" "For you~" "Are you sure about that? I'm pretty big." "Yes and I know because I can see your dick Babe" *returns your head to his shoulders* He removes his fingers and replaces them with his dick. *moans in his ear* "Are you ok? Did that hurt?" "Daddy I'm fine~" "You sure?" "Yep you just feel bigger when your in me then you appear" Bakugou starts to move his hips faster pushing his dick farther in you. He starts going farther and then removing his dick from your body. After the fourth time you lean into his ear. "Daddy?" "Hmm" "Right here" *points at your lips* He leans in pushing you onto the bed and connected your lips. Once you part your lips Bakugou inserted his tongue. When he gasped for air was when you looked and stared at him. "I bet you would look hotter if your hair was wet" "You will see later" Bakugou went to your sweet spot and start to place soft kisses but with you moaning he bite your neck and started to suck your sweet spot. "You really know how to please me don't you?" "Yeah I think so only because you keep moaning" He continues to place hickeys all over you not caring that you were moaning. Deciding that you haven't received much of his dick, he gets in between your legs again and inserted his dick into you. You sit up placing your head back on his shoulders trying to hold in your moans. Eventually you end up cumming on his dick after telling him that you're on the point of cumming.

Thank you for reading! Chapter 3 will be called The Aftermath