The First Meet (Chapter 1)

Your dad is the pro hero Eraser Head and you go to work with him. When you were three you went to the quirk doctor and found out that your quirk is chose. This quirk allows you to choose from all of the quirks even created. The first two quirks you started with were mindreading and eraser. One time you read your dad's mind and he was thinking what the first quirk that you would develop be. "Daddy! I just read your mind!" "Oh really?" "Yep, you were wondering what quirk I will develop first!" "So you developed mind reading?" "Yeah, I also think I developed your quirk!" "How about we go to the Kaminari's house?" "Yay I get to see Denki!" "Yes but I want you to try to erase this quirk okay?" "Okay!" When the two of you get to Kaminari's house you run to Denki. "I got my first I got my quirk. Well technically I've had my quirk but I developed two of my many quirks!" "How does your quirk work again?" "It's called choice so my quirk allows me to pick from all the quirks ever made! But I developed mind reading and erasure! At least I think I got erasure I haven't erased anyone's quirk yet." "Can you try to erase my quick?" "Sure!" You use erasure and erase his quirk. "My quirk won't start again!" Then Denki looks at you and realizes your hair was up in the air. "I think you did it!" You stopped using your quirk you and Denki run to both of your parents to show them your new trick. "Mommy, Mr. Aizawa look at what Yn could do!" You show them your new trick and Denki's mom starts to speak. "Sweety, that's amazing! You ran and hug your dad. "Now you can train me on how to use your scarf!" "Aww, Shota she wants to learn how to use your scarf!" "Yeah, I told her when she gets my quirk she can learn how to use my scarf." "Alright, run along you two, Shota and I have to talk about something." "Okay, come on Denki! Let's go play with the Nerf guns!" "No face shots you two!" "Yes, dad!" "Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" As you were running upstairs with Kaminari close by you run to his room and collapsed on his bed. "Scoot over I want to nap with you!" "You always end up taking my space when we nap together! " "Fine I'll just cuddle you instead of throwing my legs over you." "We should ask to get a bigger bed or for bunk beds." You open your arms and Denki jumped right next to you on the bed. He plopped next to you and got into your arms. "Why are you so overprotective of me Denki?" "Well, the last time you were here I heard that your little brother was going to move in with you and your dad at the start of the new year and that your mom doesn't want him anymore so she called Mr. Aizawa to take care of him." "Ok, but why are you overprotective?" "Because I don't want to lose a good friend like you." *starts crying* You cuddle him and hug him close to your body. "You will always come first, even when I get a boyfriend." And without the two of you fell asleep.

Timeskip (age 15 6:30 A.M. last day at Junior High)

As you were walking along the payment to Denki's house, you ring the doorbell and are greeted by Denki's mom. "Morning Mrs. Kaminari!" "Morning Yn! Denki is in his room." " Ok thank you!" You walk to Denki's room and open the door to a shirtless Kaminari. "Morning!" *opens his arms for a hug* "Yeah yeah" "You ready for the last day?" *kisses your forehead* " Yeah. Oh did I tell you that I got recommended to UA High?" *starts putting on his shirt* "Well You did now. By the way, where is Shinso?" "Don't know don't care." "Savage. Sunshine where's your scarf?" "Oh shit! Where's my backup scarf that I leave here?" "Look at my drawer over there." "Dude, in your underwear drawer." "Yeah, that's where I keep your period shit" "Fair point that makes sense to keep my stuff together in one place but why in your underwear drawer?" "I don't know. It's the only drawer I didn't have much stuff in" "Okay fine" You open the drawer and grab your scarf but you notice something. "Denki," *starts dying from laughter and falls in his arms* "What's your problem?" You ha-have. Oh my god, that's adorable" *still dying* "What is your problem?" "You have. I can't dude. You got underwear with lightning bolts on it. That's hilarious it matches your quirk." You finally calm down and lay on his bed he finally gets dressed and the two of you grab your stuff and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Timeskip summer vacation

"Dad please 🥺" "Fine you can come with me to meet the first years at the entrance exam." "Yes! Can I also participate?" "I'll talk to Nezu and see if you can participate." Thank you!"

Timeskip At UA High for the entrance exam

I walk into the stadium as the first one, so I went to Present Mic. "Dad, I didn't know you were the administrator!" "Yep. But why are you here? Weren't you recommend to UA?" "I am but you know me and I want to try to kick ass." Just then there was an ash-blonde kid that walked up to me. *wraps his arms around your neck* *turns around* "Katsuki!!" *hugs him* "Oi. Baka. Off. Now." "No can't get away from me bitch." "Yn there's a teacher right there!" "You mean my dad?" *stops hugging Bakugou* "No there's one there." "Katsuki, they're both my dad dumbass." "Yn stop cussing before someone else hears you and then Mic and I get in trouble." "Ok Katsuki and I are going in the hall." "Yeah whatever, just don't wake me." We walk outside and Bakugou asks me a question. "Weren't you recommend to UA?" "I was but I wanted to try the test they set up."

Thank you for reading! Chapter 2 will be called The Bet