The Aftermath (Chapter 3)

Bakugou plopped next to you, feeling pleased about what he did. "Do you want to take a bath, Teddy Bear?" "Babe I can't fuckin stand so you're coming with me" "I'll set the bath for you and get the bed sheets and our clothes in the washer." *kisses your forehead* "Love you" "Love you too" *gives him a peck on the lips* He gets up and walks to the bathroom that's in your room. You hear the water get turned on for the shower and Bakugou walks out and over to you. "Come here" *picks you up bridal style* He carries you to the bathroom and puts you in the shower. "I'll be back just going to wash the bed sheets and our clothes" *kisses your cheek* "Ok I'll just sit right here because I can't stand" "Just give me a minute" "Take as long as you need!" *gives him another peck on the lips* "One more" *kisses him* "Alright go before someone catches us" When he walks back in, he slides the shower door open. He sits down and places you between his legs. You lean back onto his chest and he places his head on yours. "Was I too rough?" "No you were fine" "Are you sure?" *wraps his arms around your waist* "Yeah you were perfect Kat" The two of you finish showering and Bakugou carries you to the room and puts the clothes in the dryer. Once the dryer was done he put the stuff on your bed. As you were putting on the bed sheet Bakugou slapped your ass super hard. "OW! BABE WAS THAT NECESSARY?! GOD THAT SHIT HURTS!" "Sorry I just couldn't resist" DUDE THE WORSE PART WAS THAT I WASN'T WEARING ANYTHING!" After this whole debacle, he dresses you and himself while you finish the bed. Once you were done you lay down in Bakugou's arms and drift away to sleep.

In the morning you hear the door open and the lights turn on. You bury your face in Bakugou's chest and then look at who was at the door. "Dad we were sleeping" "You are just like Aizawa. Always sleeping." "It's not my fault" "Teddy Bear, what's going on?" *half awake* "Sweetheart, I need your help with your dad please" "Alright. Babe let me go" "Fine" *lets you go* "I'll be back" *kisses his cheek* "Mhm" "What do you need?" "Go wake up your dad, we have to go to work" "Ok" You walk into the room and realize that your dad was all cozy in his blanket. *deep breath* "Dad!" *sounds scared* "What happened?" "So I was making breakfast while Katsuki was sleeping and Mic was in the shower when all of a sudden there was a face through the window and it looked like Ms. Joke." "That bitch better not be on my property!"

The truth was that at 6 A.M. you woke up because you were hungry and were able to squeeze through Bakugou's grip without waking him. When you walked past your dad's room you heard the shower and knew it was Mic because Aizawa never wakes up early. You went and pulled out a breakfast burrito from the freezer. You open the cabinet and grab a plate to microwave your food. You turn and sit on the counter and see a face peeking through the window. You jump off and look through the window trying to see if you were imagining that or not. But when you looked you noticed a teal-ish headband in the corner. You grab the burrito and go back to your room. Once you finished eating the burrito you get back in bed and cuddle into Bakugou's chest. "Teddy Bear is everything alright?" "I went to make food and saw a face peeking through the window" *trembling* "It's ok just go back to sleep" With that, you fell back asleep.

"Yn I want my cud-" *notices you trembling* "Hey what happened?" *hugs you* Did you tell your dad?"

Timeskip one month

I was home alone with Bakugou and I realized something. "Babe come here!" "What, are you ok?" "We need to talk." "About?" "You remember what happened a month ago?" "You mean between me and you?" "Yeah." "What about it?" "Katsuki, I think that I might be pregnant." "Why?" "Because we didn't use protection and I haven't had my period since then." "Come on we're going to the store" Bakugou drives to the store and tells me to wait in the car as he went to get a pregnancy test. When he came back he hands me the bag and drives back home. Once we get home we walk inside and I use the test and set an alarm. Once the alarm goes off, I grab Bakugou's hand and drag him into the bathroom with me. "Kat, are you ready?" "Show me" Both of you look at the test and stare at it. "I get to be a dad and the best part is that you're the mom!" *hugs you* "You ok? You don't look super happy." "Aizawa, Present Mic, and your parents. What happens when they find out?" "Oh shit!" "Bakugou stop yelling in my house. And what happens when we find out what? Yn what are the two of you hiding?" "Dad, we need to have a family meeting, this is including Kat's family as well." "Ok we can talk about it at Bakugou's house because I'm not cooking" "I'll tell my mom and Yn can come with me to help her" "I'll let Mic know to get ready." "Okay bye"

Bakugou grabs my hand and drags me to the car. After we get in the car and pull out of the driveway we set off to Bakugou's house. "So I told you how I feel about this but what about you? How do you feel about this?" "I don't know, I'm just happy that you're the dad. Now you get two people to call you daddy" "I like the sound of that~" *grabs your thigh* We get to Bakugou's house and help Mitsuki cook dinner then my parents show up

Thank you for reading! Chapter 4 will be called The Parents Reaction