Quirk Assessment Test (Chapter 5)

You're doing the 50-meter dash

💭 "Well, he's definitely in his element but speed won't help him in every task. Testing the upper limits of their powers helps me assess their room for growth, it becomes clear what they can and can't do to their true potential. Sometimes pros have to be creative in order to succeed" "SUPER SPEED!" "4.13 SECONDS" "KATSUKI BAKUGOU HIS QUIRK EXPLOSION" *Walks up to you* "My power has more uses than anyone else in the school. Pathetic" "What is pathetic?" "Look" *points at Deku* "Well. it's my turn and I'm paired up with Denki" "Kick his ass, Teddy Bear!" "Well I can overwork myself because of you know what" "Right. Well do your best" "Thanks" You end up beating Denki by five seconds. You walk back to Katsuki and he stares at your chest. "Is it me or are you're boobs bigger?" "Katsuki, really! You had to say that now instead of when we're not in school?" "Sorry, I wasn't thinking" "Clearly" "But are they bigger?" "I don't know"

Test 2: Grip strength

"Wow you hit 540 kg You're such a beast" "Yeah like a muscle octopus" "Hey Kat what did you get?" "250 kg. How about you?" "I got 210 kg"

Test 3: Standing long jump

You, Katsuki and others flew by but some didn't do so well

Test 5: Ball throw

"Infinity" "That's insane! How's that possible!" "Denki you do realize that she has zero gravity as her quirk" "Oh right so you can get infinity to?" "I could if I really wanted"

You and Bakugou go end up passing with flying colors until you get to the ball throw

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon he's the one going home" "Huh! Of course, he is, he's a quirkless loser" "He has a quirk! Did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" "Huh?" "36 meters!" "What gives I was trying to use it just now." "I erased your quirk. The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school"
"Wait, you did what to my huh? Those goggles I know you, you can look at someone and cancel their powers, The eraser hero Eraserhead" "Eraser, who's that? Oh I've heard of him, I think he works on the down low" "You're not ready, you don't have control over your power" *gasps* "Were you planning on breaking your bones again counting on someone else to save your useless body?" "No, that's not what I was trying to do! Agh!" "No matter what your intentions are you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another zealous hero that I know, one who saved 1000 people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry, Midoriya but with your power, there's no way you can become a hero. I returned your impractical quirk take your final throw, hurry get it over with"
"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice"

"Probably told him to start packing" "I only got one shot at this, so what am I gonna do?" 💭 Is he going to use his quirk and have to forfeit the rest of the events like a foul, Or admit defeat and settle for last place? Either way, he still doesn't belong here. A waste of a quirk. Phone reads 705.3 💭 A throw like that requires a lot of force, and he focused all that power and one finger "Mr. Aizawa, you see I'm still standing" "This kid" 💭 What the hell was that? If he had a quirk, he would have gone in when we were kids, this is impossible. He's up to something. I'm getting to the bottom of this. "HEY DEKU, YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!💢"

Aizawa stops Bakugou with his scarf
"What, why the hell is your scarf so strong?" "Because it is a captured weapon made of carbon fiber and special metal alloy, Stand down. It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much it gives me serious dry-eye" "Too bad that power is amazing!" "CLASS 1A'S HOMEROOM TEACHER SHOTA AIZAWA! HE CAN ERASE THE QUIRK OF ANYONE THAT HE LOOKS AT, BUT THE EFFECT ENDS WHEN HE BLINKS!" "You're wasting my time now. Whoever is next can step up." 💭 Until the exam, he was nothing a little bug I can crush if I wanted to

Flashback
"Wow, you're so lucky you're quick is amazing, Kacchan. When I get mine, I hope it's just as cool" "Whatever Deku, no matter what power you have, you'll never be able to beat me in"
End of flashback
💭 Just an annoying bug that I could smash into the ground
"Katsuki you ok" "No" "Come here"

"All right time to give you results. I ranked you all from best to worse. You should probably have a good idea if you're standing already. I'll just pull up the list it's not worth going over each an individual score"
Yn Aizawa
Momo Yaoyorozu
Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
Tenya Iida
Fumikage Tokoyami
Mezo Shoji
Mashirao Ojiro
Eijiro Kirishima
Mina Ashido
Ochaco Uraraka
Koji Koda
Rikido Sato
Tsuyu Asui
Yuga Aoyama
Hanta Sero
Denki Kaminari
Kyoka Jiro
Toru Hagakure
Minoru Mineta
Izuku Midoriya

"And I was lying no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure You gave it all in the test. That's it we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning."

Thank you for reading! Chapter 6 will be called Day Two