Twins!

Brittany's POV

"John! John wake up!" I yelled to my brother.

Today was our last day of highschool. Graduation day from senior year at Miamisburg High School! Finally the time was here.

John grumbled at me pushing him back and forth trying to wake him..

"I'm Up!!!" He yelled and threw a pillow at my face.

"Come down stairs when you get dressed. I made pancakes for breakfast." I said as I laughed. Then turned and walked out the door down to the kitchen.

About 10 minutes later, John came downstairs in Elmo boxers and no shirt. I stood there laughing for a few minutes as he pulled out a chair. I walked over to him and placed a purple plate with a stack of 4 pancakes and 3 strips of bacon in front of him. I ruffled his hair, which already looked bad due to his bead head.

Oh! I forgot to mention. John and I are twins. We're both 17 and our birthday is in 3 days. We live alone together an a flat in a quite neighborhood. Now, John and I aren't like most twins. We don't argue or fight. We've matured a lot from about 5th grade to now.

When I got into my bedroom, I looked at the clock and it said '6:34' I have to leave for school in 16 minutes! I'm not even dressed yet! I hollered down the hallway for John to hurry up cause were leaving soon.

I had no time to go and take a shower so I went to my closet and decided something different today. I put on a floral dress that went above the knee maybe an inch and strappy sandals since my toenails were painted.

I went into my bathroom and applied light pink eyeshadow on, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I decided to give my hair a beach wave look and scrunch it a little. I grabbed my phone, backpack and car keys and walked over to johns room and knocked on the door.

"John, are you ready yet!?" I screamed. Almost instantly, the door opened to reveal a John I've only saw maybe 3 times at the most.

John was dressed with his decently long blonde hair brushed and jelled to the side rather than his usually beanie. He was wearing a long sleeved green and brown plaid button up shirt with a brown tie and dress pants. He was wearing a pair of black shoes I've never seen before. The shirt brought out his hazel eyes.. He looked. Well, great! And very handsome!

"Brit?" John asked sending me out of my trance.

"Sorry. Uhmm are you ready to go?" I asked.

He smirked and shook his head.

"What?" I asked kinda confused.

He walked into his bathroom and came back out with a box and what looked like a fast food plastic box.. He gave me the fast food box which held 2 flowers in it. He look the pin out and put it on his shirt and took the corsage out and placed it on my wrist as I blushed.

Then he gave me the black small box and opened it and it revealed a necklace with 2 charms on the silver chain. One was an infinity sign in the middle of a heart. The other charm was a charm with had 'Brittany' on the front on the back said

'Brit,

I'll love you till I die<3

John'

Infinite love is what he calls those words usually. My eyes started to water as I looked up at John who was smiling like crazy.

"Do like it?" He smirked.

"I Love It, John! But this must have cost a fortune!" I said

"Don't worry about it. Here..." He said helping me put my necklace on.

I looked down at it to see the diamonds on the infinity sign.

"It's beautiful" I said tears now sliding one by one down my cheek.

"Just like my sister. Happy early birthday Brittany." He then cradled me into his warm and inviting hugs that I loved.

After our "moment", we headed downstairs and out the door to my Corvette. I put the keys in the ignition and I turned the radio on when One Direction came on. So I decided to sing along.

"Your hand fits in mine like it was made just for me.

But bear this in mind it was meant to be.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks.

And it all makes since to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You never loved your stomach or your thighs.

The dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.

But if i do, it's you. Oh it's you

They add up to. I'm in love with you

And all these little things.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

But it makes no since to me.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh.

You still love to squeeze into your jeans

But your perfect to me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.

But if its true , it's you. Oh it's you

They add up to. I'm in love with you

And all these little things.

You've never loved yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to

If I let you knoooow Im here. For you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohh

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

Cause it's you. Oh it's you. It's you they add up to and I'm in love with you.

And all these little things.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if its true, it's you. It's you they add up to

And I'm in live with you.

And all these little things..."

Right when I finished, we pulled into the drive at school and John clapped which made me blush.

John and I pulled up to the school and people instantly crowded the car. Guys crowding my side of the car and girls on Johns side. You could consider the two of us 'popular'.

I looked at him and smiled and he did the same. I kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car.

I was offered for people to carry my bag and help me into the class room.

Oh boy. This is going to be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hello guys. This is my fan fiction. I hope you like it for the first chapter. Please vote and comment. <3

~brittany <3