Chapter 3

Brittany's POV

I've been texting Harold for quite some time now. We were getting to know each other really well.

From Harold ;)

'If you were to choose any place for a guy to take you on a date, where would you choose to go? xx'

Reply.

'Probably a nice Italian restraunt then possibly a movie afterwards.(;'

New Message.

'Cool, pick you up at 7 tonight?'

Oh. My. Gosh. He was taking me on a Date!??!?!???

'But that's in 10 minutes! and it'll take an hour and a half to get ready.'

'No you won't. You look beautiful. xx'

What?

'How would you know(;'

'Go out onto the balcony.xx'

I did as I was told to find Harold in a tuxedo with a bouquet of roses and his green orbs staring back into my blue ones.

"Hi" I smiled at him

"You know you didn't have to do this." I said stepping onto the balcony.

"Of corse I did. I needed to make our first date special" he said approaching me closer.

"these are for you." He handed me the bouquet of flowers

I blushed and replied "there beautiful Harold."

"Just like you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Wow. <3

"Shall we?" He said approaching the door that split my room from the balcony.

"We shall" I said smiling and hocking my arm in between his.

I took him downstairs to meet John and I interrupted the conversation.

"Hey guys. I'll be right back" they both nodded in agreement and I ran upstairs.

I slipped off my converse, jeans and tshirt to where I was just in my bra and underwear. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my red dress that went right above the knee and was 'poofy' at the bottom. I slipped on my red heels and went to the bathroom and touched up my make up.

I walked downstairs slowly. When they heard me coming, they went to the bottom of the stairs and both pairs of eyes were wide and glued on my figure.

"What?" I said smirking.

"Y-y-you look. Gorgeous." Harold said

"Absolutely beautiful." John said.

"Ready to go Harold?" I asked.

"Please, love. Call me Harry." He said grabbing my hand gently helping me down the last couple stairs.

I kissed John on the cheek and Harry helped me into my sweater because it was cold outside.

We walked out of the door hand in hand and out to the car.

"Call if you need anything!" John yelled

I nodded as Harry helped me into the car.

Harry shut the door and walked to the opposite side of the car and got in. He started the ignition and drove down my street.

"Where are we going, may I ask?" I asked Harry

"You'll see." He smirked.

About 10 minutes layer, we pulled up at my favorite restraunt. Olive Garden.

We got out of the car and I hooked my arm into his and walked to the door. Him holding the door for me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"How many, sir." The lady asked looking at Harry.

I gave her a dirty look as Harry said "2 please" and she frowned and showed us to the table.

--------------

A/N: ok so short chapter. More will heat up in chapter 4(; thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

~brittany