Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

.................

I woke up still on the plane. My body sprawled all over the seats of the plane. My head was leaned angainst a figure sitting next to me with its head atop of mine. I slowly moved trying not to wake the figure.

"Brittany?" I frowned knowing i had failed not to wake him.

"Harry, i'm fine. Go back to sleep." I said. He grabbed my arm and started cuddling with it. I decided to post a picture of it on twitter.

I snapped the picture and put a caption.

'@HarryStyles, you look too cute. Comfy much? xx'

Something plain and simple. I checked instagram and i had been tagged in a post. I tapped the picture on the notifications and saw a picture of Harry and i asleep on eachother on the plane. I looked at the picture and smiled. Then i took a screenshot of it and looked at Lou. He was smiling and i returned it.

"Attention passangers..." The anouncer lady said.

Harry jumped up and screamed "LEAVE HER ALONE!!"

I looked at him confused. "Bad dream?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me.

"... We will be landing in 15 minutes. Please buckle up and turn off all electronic devices. Thank you and enjoy your trip to Paris!"

I pressed down on the lock button and turned off my iPhone, as well did the boys. I looked out the window and gasped. We were soo close to the Eiffle Tower. Ive always wanted to go ontop and have a kiss with the one i love. I just havent been able to find that person yet.

Harry looked up at me smiling noticing i was looking at the tower. He locked his fingers with mine and we were staring into eachothers eyes the rest of the time on the plane.

....

We were soon inside the airport and getting our bags. We walked out and got into a cab. We soon end up at a fancy luxurous hotel. We checked in to the hotel room and sorted out our rooms.

Since theres 6 of us, we had to share rooms. There were three bedrooms with one king sized bed. Louis and Niall were paired. Liam and Zayn. And of corse, Harry and i. We all got settled in and i was left alone for the boys to go get food. 4 out of the five soon returned.

"Wheres Harry?" I ask

"He said to go to the bedroom. Theres a surprise." Lou said.

Confused, i get up and walk to our room. I saw a piece of pink paper laying on our bed around a bunch of rose petals. I walk to the piece of paper and began to read it.

'Dress nice. Meet the limo downstairs in a half an hour.

~Harry xx'

I smiled and put the note down and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled out a black cocktail dress (Harrys favorite) and slipped into it. I put on my black heels abd walked to the bathroom and applied light make up and left my hair the way it was since its naturally curly. I looked at the clock. I have five minites to get downstairs. I grab my matching clutch and my phone and apply last minute lip gloss. I walk out the bedroom door and into the living room. My focus was on the door but i stopped when i heard whistles. I look over and see all five boys staring at me. I blush a shade of bright pink and walk slowly to the door.

"STOP!" Niall yells.

All 4 of them line up at the door and Niall is holding open the door. Lou takes my hand and escorts me to the lift, kissing my hand before i enter. I die laughing in the lift of the previous actions. I mean, i cant look THAT good, can i?

The lift doors open and i make my way through the lobby to the doors and find a black limo in the street. The driver gets out and helps me to the car with out saying a word. He shuts the door and soon after were driving down the dark Paris streets.

..............

We soon arrive at THE Eiffle Tower. The driver opens the door for me and helps me out.

"Have fun" he whispers.

He escorts me to the lift of the tower and soon i was inside with 4 men in tuxes in each corner of the lift. Not bothering to look at the faces, one of them spoke.

"It kind of hurts for you not to recognize us, Britt."

"Lou??" I ask and he turns back and smiles at me. I look around and soon see Niall, Zayn and Liam. I am currently too busy asking myself how they all got here before me to notice that Lou had taken my hand and escorted me out of the lift. I saw rose petals leading around the tower. Lou and i followed them until we reached a table with plates on it and flowers. We walked a little more to reveal Harry sitting there slowly standing up. He walked to me and took my hand and waved Lou off.

"You. Look. Uhmm... Beautiful." Harry said nervously.

I smiled and replied "Thanks, you look nice as well."

He led me to the table and soon a man came and gave us pasta and we ate.

After we finished, Haary and i stood at the edge of the tower looking over the city. One of Harrys hands were on my hip and the other, on my hand which was on the railing. Harry turned around and looked into my eyes.

"Brittany?" He asked.

"Yeah, Haz?" I smiled.

"I have a question..." He smiled back.

"Proceed." I said acting smart.

The next words that came out of his mouth made my entire body melt in awe.

"Will you be my girlfriend...?"

...................

Okay. I have a question to ask. Can someone come up with a couple name for Brittany and Harry? I cannot seem to come up with one. The winner will be given a shout out from me and will be added into the story!!! Just comment the couple name and your name and i'll anounce the winner whenever i find one. Thank you guys for reading. Vote!!