Chapter 4

Brittany's POV.

Harry and I walked out of the door and went to the car. It was already 11:00.

I was helped into the car and we shortly after drove off.

I looked at Harry and smirked. The radio was up about at 2 and I could hear Carly Rae Jepsen's This Kiss come through the speakers.

"What?" Harry asked.

"THIS KISS IS SOMETHIN I CAN'T MISS! I DON'T WANNA MISS THIS KISS!" I scream giggled.

"We'll if you say so." He smirked leaving me confused.

"Wha-" I was cut off by Harry kissing my pink lips. Jolts of electricity take over my body as the kiss gets more passionate.

We both pull back and smile at eachother when I realize we were in my driveway.

He gets out of the car and walks around to my side.

He helps me out of the car and walks me to the door.

"Goodnight." I smile reaching for the door.

"Goodnight princess." He grabs mi hand with one hand and my cheek with another and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss back for a couple minutes it seemed When he let go of my hand but kept his hand on my cheek.

"See you tomorrow?" He smiled

I currently had no use of words so I simply nodded biting my bottom lip.

"Okay then. Goodnight princess get some sleep. I'll pick you up tomorrow. 8? We'll have breakfast?"

I nodded and planted a kiss on his lips before he got into his car and drove off.

I walked into the house, John smiling at me.

"Good time?" He asked

"Yes" I said and skipped upstairs.

Right as I got up the steps and entered my room, I got a text.

From; Your Sexy Almost Boyfriend.

What??? Haha

"Sleep well princess. Miss you already. xx"

"Harry!! Why did you change your name in my phone?!"

"What. Do you not like it?(; xx"

"Uhgg. I'm changing it back. Goodnight. See you tomorrow"

"Goodnight beautiful. xx"

With that. I layed on my bed and drifted to sleep with dreams of Harry.

------------------------------

Next morning

------------------------------

Mom was visiting today for the first time in a month. I can tell she's here because of the banging of pans in the kitchen. Partially why I woke up.

I also wake up to a knock at my balcony door.

I gasped and looked at my appearance. Boxer shorts and a tank top. My natural waves flow messily as I walk to the door. I slide the door open and instantly drop to the floor holding my stomach.

I saw Harry stand there in a princess onsie and a teddy bear. He opened the door and looked at me.

"What" he laughed and helped me up.

"You. Look. Redic. Ulous. I said in between breaths.

"Thanks.i Love you too." He said.

My heart skipped a beat and my face froze. Just hearing him say those three words made my stomach swarm with butterflies. Thousands. Maybe even millions of them.

He looked at me deep into my eyes and smiled. I looked into his and smiled back.

We both started to move in closer. Closer. Closer.

"BRIT BREAKFAST IS READY!!" My mom yelled.

"Damnit!" I said.

"Brit it's fine. Ill go down stairs and knock on the door. Just like nothing happened." He winked and started walking to my door.

I sat on the bed pouting then I saw him turn around.

He walked over to me, lifted my chin up and kissed me. Just like I was waiting for!

The kiss lasted about a minute and then my mom came up the stairs.

"GO!" I scream/whispered. He hopped out the balcony and about 2 seconds later my mom came in.

"Brit?" She asked.

"Just about to come downstairs" I smiled. She walked downstairs just as the doorbell rang.

I heard a faint conversation and I knew that voice was Harry's.

I heard my mom laugh knowing that Harry was still in the onsie.

I put on some sweats and my princess slippers and went downstairs.

I saw Harry cooking and my mom sitting at the table. I looked at Harry with a questionable look.

"Morning love. Sleep well?" He smiled.

"Very. And you?" I laughed.

"Same" that dimple drives me insane.

"Good." I said and sat down as Harry serves us food.

We say thanks to Harry and eat our breakfast quietly. I help Harry with the dishes and we head upstairs.

"Brit, can I ask you a question?" Harry asks

"Sure. Anything!" I said

"Would you like to go to Paris with Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and I?" He smiles

"OH. MY. GOD. YES!!!!!" I hug him and run down to ask my mom not like it'd matter. She says yes of corse and I go back upstairs.

"When are we leaving?" I ask

"Tomorrow at noon. So get packed love."

He walks over to me and kisses me. I wonder what he's thinking right now.

Harry's POV.

Paris is were I plan on asking Brittany to be my girlfriend. I smile into the kiss and can't wait for my surprise for her.