𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ... Glory of Love

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍 peaked through the curtains of Joni's bedroom. The blonde softly groaned as she peacefully slept with her arms wrapped around her boyfriend. She slowly began to stir as she felt Luke play with her beautiful long blonde locks. Opening her eyes, which were those of her mother's, she stared up at her boyfriend who returned a smile at her.

"Good morning." Luke said as he kissed her forehead. "How are you holding up? I know you said you were the closest to your uncle Tommy."

"I'm okay. I'm still kind of sad about it, but I'll be all right." Joni said as she gently caressed his torso with her fingertips. "It's the hardest on my dad and uncles because they have been like brothers since the 8th grade. Thanks for going to the funeral with me."

"You know I'll always be right by your side." Luke said as he caressed the small of her back. "So what are your plans for today?"

"Well, I'm going into the museum for a few hours, then the girls and I were gonna go have an afternoon out." Joni said. "What about you?"

"I have to go in to the office for a few hours, but I wanted to make sure you were going to be okay." Luke said. "If you're not doing anything tonight, you want to go to dinner? Mason said there's a killer Mexican restaurant near by."

"I'd love that." Joni smiled as she rested her forehead against her boyfriend's who placed a gentle kiss against her lips. "I've been craving Mexican food for a while now."

"Then that's where we'll go." Luke smiled as he turned on his side to face her. "You know I never asked how it went, Johnny telling your parents and uncles about Cobra Kai and Kreese being back."

Joni turned on her side to face him, and they laced their hands together. "Well, like I knew he would, daddy lost his shit, mom went off on uncle Johnny, uncle Jimmy and uncle Tommy were just in a state of shock." she said

"Well, just from what you've told me about this Kreese, I think Johnny is playing with the devil."

"I guess I'm just worried Kreese is going to fill those kids' heads full of shit." Joni said as she

"Marianne, I don't think your uncle Johnny will let it get to that point." Luke said.

"Let's hope not." Joni said as she got out of bed and began to dress herself. "Anyway, I still have a little while before I have to open the museum. You want some breakfast?"

"I could eat." Luke smiled as he got out of bed and also began to get dressed

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・