Happy Endings

I put down the pen onto the desk of the hotel room. Wilbur opened his eyes and glanced over at me, "What are you writing about, love?" He asked. I smiled at him and replied, "Oh nothing. Just writing about how we met and how it's going." He then chuckled and stood up. "I'm sure it's beautiful." He said, I laughed a little and stood up as well. "You're honestly the best thing to happen to me." Wilbur said as he grabbed my hands, "You're way too good to me, Wil." I said with a giggle, he then gently grabbed my chin and brought my face close to his. "I love you, Y/n." He whispered, "I love you too, Wil." I replied. He then gave me the most tender, loving kiss I've ever had.

Once he pulled away he smiled and put his arms around my waist. "I'm lucky to have you." He said, "And I'm lucky to have you." I replied with a smile. Wilbur then walked off to the bathroom to shower. I sat back down in the surprisingly comfy chair of the hotel room. Tonight was the show I was the most excited for, Lovejoy was going to play at El Club tonight. Wil and I had been together for a year now, and my life has been better ever since. My career as a streamer was going so well that I was mainly paying the bills off of that along with some odd side jobs like working behind the counter at some fast food places. But it was all worth it to be with Wilbur.

I stood up and opened the navy blue curtains to see the beautiful Detroit skyline. I sighed happily and glanced back at my notebook, "You did it, Y/n." I whispered quietly to myself. Wilbur then came out of the bathroom dressed and with his hair a bit messy, I giggled a little and walked over to him. "Hey." I said with a smile, Wil smiled back and picked me up, "Hey." He replied. He was wearing his black sweater like he did in the Internet Ruined Me music video and his curly hair was a bit droopy. Wilbur placed me back on the ground after a moment, "Are you excited for tonight?" I asked while he dried off his hair, "Yeah, but still really nervous." He replied, I leaned against the door frame of the bathroom and replied, "You'll do amazing, Wil." He looked over at me and smiled, "You sure?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him before saying, "I'm certain."

He smiled wide and I walked back over to the window to look at the skyline again, the sun was just beginning to rise and the sky was a nice shade of pink. I then sat back down at my desk and finished writing the last few sentences of my entry. I then read it over and over again to make sure it was just right. 

The crowd kept up the excitement and screamed the lyrics back at Wil while he sang, the whole thing was just a huge clump of excitement and an awesome night overall.

Wilbur looked so happy to finally play for the night.

I kept reading those sentences over and over again, wanting to make it perfect. Wilbur came out of the bathroom and peered over my shoulder, "Oh wow, you've been writing this for a while now, haven't you?" He asked. I nodded with a giggle and he kissed me before replying, "Come on, we're gonna be late for sound check." I then quickly closed my notebook and headed out the door with Wilbur.

I guess dreams really can come true.

The End

Hey this is the author here! I'm so glad to have finally finished a fanfic on my own terms and I sincerely hope you enjoyed his while it lasted. Everything must come to an end eventually. I'm still really into the SMP and Wilbur's content in general and I actually have some one shots I've been writing as well. So please go check those out if you like what I've written! I really hope you've enjoyed this and that some of this will be remembered. Thank you for reading this fanfic written by a simp :) 

I hope this doesn't make you too sad that it's over. But I am writing some more stuff, I also want more freedom with my writing but I really enjoyed my time working on this for you guys! Anyways here's some thank yous.

3/16/23 Thank you for over 100 views!

Thank you Wilbur for the awesome content and cool music like Your City Gave Me Asthma and the E-Girl Trilogy.

Thank you every content creator in the SMP for the stuff you put out, I enjoy it so much and I'm glad that I can have more comfort youtubers/streamers I can watch when I'm feeling down

Thank you Lovejoy for creating awesome stuff! Can't wait for the new EP and I'm loving Call Me What You Like right now.

And finally thank you for reading, whether that's to say how inaccurate my chapters are or to actually enjoy my writing, thank you.

Please stay safe out there guys, the world is crazy right now and I hope you have a good day. We may never cross paths again so I really hope you have a nice, enjoyable life. I sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your life, even if it's shitty or really good, to read my fucking story that I'm not even too sure on myself. I really hope that this has distracted you from your life if it's bad. Or if it isn't that it entertained you for a bit.

Once again thank you for reading this, I'm sad to be done writing this but this is just a chapter of my life closing, (Accidental pun let's go.) But for now, that's all, thank you for reading.

Goodbye :)

(Also if anyone is going to the Detroit show in May I am so jealous of you right now >:] you're lucky)