Toy Gun

I stared at the acoustic guitar that had been sitting in the corner of my room for months now, I've always wanted to play it but never did because I was worried about being too loud. But since I had moved into my own apartment that was a bit closer to Wilbur's old office space he rented out I had begun to attempt to learn it.

Obviously I wasn't that good at it, but I was able to play the beginning of Perfume and Internet Ruined Me so I was pretty happy. Wilbur was doing stuff with Tommy, Phil, Ranboo, and Charlie all day today so I was basically going to have to find something to do today. I sat down at my computer and turned it on.

While it started up I looked out the window, I had a nice view of the English buildings and also a few restaurants I would have to try at some point. The green walls I had in the room helped me feel creative and also went really well with the plants behind me.

Once my computer booted up I opened up Twitch and began to stream, "Hey guys." I greeted, "I know this isn't when I usually stream but today I wanted to try a new game for streams." I had been wanting to play Tetris for awhile now on stream but I was trying to get better first. I saw Wilbur playing it all the time on his streams so I thought it would be funny if he checked on my stream to see me playing Tetris.

Once I had been streaming for about 30 minutes I saw that my chat was flooding with messages about Tommy and Wilbur being in the chat. "Hey, Tom and Wil." I said while placing another block down, the text to speech on my stream then said, "Hello, I see you're playing a different block game." I knew it was Wilbur before I even looked at who sent the message.

I laughed a bit and said, "Yes, Wil. Aren't you supposed to be filming?" After a moment I lost the game and Wilbur then typed, "Maybe, but just wanted to check on you." I laughed a bit again and my chat became flooded with 'Awws' and some confusion. "Okay, Wil. I don't want you to get in trouble." I said, the door to my room then clicked open and I saw Wilbur standing there with Tommy.

"What the hell?" I asked when I turned to see them. Wilbur smiled and Tommy shouted, "Vlog gun!" I was so confused in the moment that I didn't even notice the familiar vlog gun Tommy was holding in his hand, with a laugh I asked, "I thought Wilbur destroyed that a while ago?" "I did." Wilbur said as he walked over to me, "But he found another one." Tommy pointed the toy gun at us and said, "Yeah I did, now I'm gonna shoot your girl." 

I took the toy out of his hands and pointed it at him, "Not today, child!" I exclaimed with a laugh. Tommy went along with it and Wilbur moved my camera so my chat could actually see this. "Oh no, I'm going to get hurt." Tommy dramatically stated, "Get her, Tommy!" Wilbur shouted.

I gave Wilbur a look and he just laughed, I loaded up the toy gun with one of the darts and pointed it at Tommy again, "You're such a child, you know?" I said with a laugh, Tommy just rolled his eyes and said, "This isn't fair, you've got Wilbur on your side because he's such a simp." I pulled the trigger on the toy and the dart stuck onto Tommy's forehead.

Wilbur then bursted out laughing and fell to the ground, "Oh come on, Wil. It can't be that funny that you fall to the ground." Tommy said in annoyance. I joined Wilbur on the ground and laughed so hard that I got lightheaded. Wilbur had to pat my back so we could try to stop laughing. Tommy just watched us with an annoyed look on his face.

Once our laughing fit finally stopped Tommy took his toy gun back from me and put the dart back in it. "You two suck." He stated, I hugged Wilbur and said, "Shouldn't have thought that a women wouldn't hurt you." I said with a slight laugh. Wilbur hugged me back and then took the toy away from Tommy again.

"What the hell man?" Tommy asked, Wilbur then pointed the toy at Tommy and I laughed a bit, "Boys." I said while standing in between them, Wilbur pouted a bit and handed me the toy. "Thank you, Wil. Now neither of you will be having this for an hour." "Why?" The two pouted in unison. "Because you two are fighting over it, so now neither of you get to have it." I stated, Wilbur then got a mischievous look on his face and said, "Can I bribe you for it?" 

I laughed a bit and sat back down in my chair, "Depends, what's the bribe?" I asked while adjusting my camera back to where it was. "Hmm... A kiss?" Wilbur asked, I laughed a bit and held the toy gun just close enough for him to see it, "Perhaps..." I said. 

I placed the toy gun on my lap and started another game of Tetris, Wilbur was watching me the whole time while Tommy pouted in the background. Halfway through the game Wilbur stood behind me and just watched. "I see you, Wil." I said with a slight laugh. I then lost the game again and Wilbur turned my chair around so I was facing him.

"Yes?" I asked, he then looked at me and chuckled, "I wasn't joking about my bribe." He said, "You'll just have to see if it works." I replied. Wilbur then had me stand up and then he kissed me.

Shortly afterwards he took the toy gun from me and smiled, I was still a bit flustered and didn't even notice. He then hugged me and kissed my cheek before he pointed the toy at Tommy again. 

Oh boy, here we go again. I thought.