2

Y/n POV

This whole Tyler wanting to take me out on a date feels a little to unbelievable, I was in the library studying and doing my assignments so I didn't have to do them at home or do as much. I kept running from the cafeteria until I was out of breath, I finally made it to the library and got a seat at the back of the library desks. Here I am now going through my assignments wanting to get some of them done before 6pm tonight, I was onto my last subject and I was determined to finish it so I could pack up my books and head to my next class which was an elective. I choose photography to do and I found it interesting all though I had never taken photos professionally before just on my phone with shit quality.

I soon left the library and went to class hearing the bell echo through the building signalling the end of class. I went to the media room and made my way up the stairs waiting outside the door for the teacher to open the door. I sat on the step taking out my notebook and continuing my sketches drawing inspiration from the character Emily from corpse bride. "Hey there you are" I looked up seeing Tyler walking up the steps, "you have photography too?" He asked as he sat down beside me. "I do" i said closing my sketch book, "why do you keep closing it?" He asked and rolled my eyes at him and got out my notebook I used for my school notes. "Cmon please can I see?" He asked and I shook my head in a no, "meanie" he mumbled and in no time at all the teacher opened the door and the rest of the class showed up.

I went to the corner back of the room to sit down and everyone did their usual space out around the desks. No one sat near me it's like I was a plague of some sort, "okay class so today we're going to be handing out the assignments and I will be pairing you up for this assignment so that you can talk to different people and know different perspectives" the teacher explained as he walked around handing out the papers. The teacher went back to the board and wrote our names and who our partners were, I read through the task sheet seeing that we had to do a portfolio of shots. "I guess we're partners" i looked up seeing Tyler standing in front of me, "in your dreams" I said and he laughed. "My dreams must be so great if they're a reality look at the board fool" he said and I looked past him seeing the names then gasping when I saw mine and Tyler's name paired together. "You're joking" i whispered to myself as Tyler took a seat next to me and pulled out his laptop, "so we have to do a portfolio then" he said and I looked at him. "Were you not listening?" I asked and he shrugged, "I was listening to the teacher, I was just repeating it to you" he said.

"We have to do a portfolio of a subject" he said taking notes on a notepad, "what if we did pictures of each other in black and white with the use of the different shots" I suggested and he thought about it for a minute before agreeing. "Sounds like a plan" he said, "can I take pictures of you first?" he asked and I smiled back at him nodding. "do you own a white dress with patterns on it?" he asked, "I should have one" I said and he scribbled down some notes. "What if we also throw in some flowers" Tyler suggested, "flowers?" I asked and he nodded showing me a picture of someone who cosplayed Emily from corpse bride. "Do you even know who Emily is?" I asked and he chuckled, "oh course I do I've watched Tim burtons movies before" he huffed. I fiddled with my hands nervously and opened my notebook again drawing in it.

The teacher let us roam the media closet and take one of the camera with our partners to go practice taking photos. "Let's go to the oval" Tyler suggested and I looked around seeing the other students walking towards the quad, "yea okay" i agreed and we took one of the short cuts down to the oval. "We not gonna get caught going this way?" I asked as we ducked behind one of the teachers cars, "not if we say we're doing an assignment" Tyler said as he walked out from behind the cars. "Let's take some photos over by that tree" i said pointing at the tree in the far corner and I ran over seeing Tyler walking slow behind me. "Hurry up Tyler" I called and he shook his head, "I'm not walking any faster" he said raising his eyebrows. "Sorry" I said holding my head down, "hey don't apologise" he said catching up to me and now walking beside me. "Why don't you lean up against the tree like have your back to it" he said getting out the camera we borrowed, I ran up to the tree and looked at the bark falling off dusting it off before relaxing against the tree and Tyler held up the camera, "tilt your head a little" he said and I did what he said looking in his direction and tilting my head slightly. "Gotcha" he said taking the photo and viewing it on the camera.

"Fuck wow" he said looking at the camera and I went over to him looking over his shoulder, "it looks okay" i said and he looked over at me shaking his head. "No you look gorgeous in pictures" he said still looking at the photo. I pierced my lips together not wanting to comment and the thoughts running through my head, did I only look good in photos. "Earth to Y/n what are you thinking about?" He asked poking my shoulder, "oh nothing" I said in response and he put the camera down back in the bag. "Not with that look on your face you aren't just thinking of nothing" he said moving in front of me, "it's nothing" I said and he shook his head. He placed his hand on my shoulder rubbing it gently, "it's not nothing y/n something is bothering you" he said. I went to speak when we were interrupted by a few guys in the distance coming over to us laughing and their attention was on Tyler. I took that as my chance to sneak away and go get some air.