4

Y/n POV

I look behind us at the store Tyler was looking at seeing a wrestling match on one of the tv screens. "That match you saw on that tv" i said bring it up, "yea what about it?" Tyler asked as we kept walking. "You were so fixated watching it like a little kid" i said, "is that bad?" He asked leaning in to me. "No it's cute" i said walking at his pace, "is it?" He asked and I nodded looking around seeing the bookstore. "Come on" I said pulling Tyler by the hand to the store, "okay okay" he said laughing under his breath as I dragged him to the store. I looked around the store and Tyler followed behind me as I looked at the books, "pick some I'll buy them for you" she whispered to me from behind. I browsed the books picking out a few and went with Tyler to pay for them, "thank you" i whispered as he tapped his card paying.

We left the bookstore and I felt my hand being enveloped in warmth, I looked down seeing Tyler holding my hand. Our fingers intertwined as we walked through the shopping centre, we passed a jewellery store and Tyler insisted we go inside. We were looking at the bracelets and I saw Tyler looking at the silver clasps, he waved down the sales assistant who came walking over and he was talking to him about the silver bracelet he had his eye on. The assistant unlocked the cabinet getting out the bracelet handing it to Tyler to which he gently grabbed my hand fitting it on my wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked looking down at the bracelet, "I'll take this one" Tyler said and the sales person went to wrap up the bracelet. "Tyler wait what was that for?" I asked and she just looked at me and smiled, "for you" he said and my jaw dropped. "No that's too expensive" i said and he shook his head, "it's for you beautiful" he said as she sales person came back with a small gift bag passing it to Tyler as he paid.

"Tyler this is too much" i said as I looked inside the bag, "no it's not" he said as we continued walking through the shopping centre. "Do you wanna maybe head back now?" He asked and I agreed so we went to take the bus back and walked the rest of the way to Tyler's house. Sometime later we arrived at Tyler's house and went inside, it was just the two of us in the house and we went up to Tyler's room. I felt nervous as I walked inside looking around seeing posters and it was your typical teenage boy room. I sat on the edge of the bed and Tyler sat beside me, Tyler laid down on the bed running his hand through his hair. "You alright?" I asked and he turned his face looking at me, "yea I'm okay" he said with a soft smile. "Tired?" I asked and he showed a lazy smile before grabbing my waist pulling me down to i was lying next to him. I rolled over in his arms noticing them wrapped around me and he had his face nuzzled into my neck, "you're so warm" he mumbled as he pulled me closer. I moved some hair away from his forehead  and rested my head on his chest but what he did next surprised me. I felt him place a soft gentle kiss on my forehead and his fingers absently playing with my hair soothingly. I've never seen this side of Tyler before I've always seen the cool popular jock who plays lacrosse. 

I looked at the bracelet on my wrist seeing the silver charms and some jade in the charms as i smiled at Tyler seeing his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and relaxed, i don't remember when i fell asleep but when i woke up i found Tyler wasn't beside me and i was covered with a blanket. I heard voices outside the door two male voices to be exact, i got off the bed and walked towards the door about to touch the handle when it opened and there stood Tyler with an older male. "You're awake sleeping beauty" he said and i nodded looking between the two of them, "Dad this is y/n" Tyler introduced and his dad seemed quite pleased, "I'm peter nice to meet you" his dad greeted and he seemed quite happy. "Dinners ready kids" peter said and he went down stairs only leaving me and Tyler. "Sleep well?" Tyler asked pulling me into his side, "yea" i said quietly as he reached behind me turning on the light. "What time is it?" I asked looking around, "it's only 6pm so do you wanna stay for dinner?" Tyler asked. May as well besides I'm here anyways then I'll go home after. "You dropping me home after?" I asked and he looked down at me pouting, "do you have to?" He asked and i rolled my eyes. "I don't share on the first date" I said and she laughed, "so i have to earn it I suppose" you got that right" i said and he hugged me tightly from behind.

One hour later we finished dinner and i insisted that i would help Tyler's mum clean up, she seemed very pleased and liked talking to me but I still had doubts and questioned wether i was annoying or not. Is it my voice or the fact that I'm just very awkward to be around, "Tyler seems quite different since he's been with you" Theresa said as she dried the dishes. "Different?" I asked and she smiled drying her hands, "well he only really used to hang out with his friends when he was traveling with Peter for Aew" she explained. "Today at the mall Tyler was glued to one of the tvs watching a wrestling match" i said and she giggled. "It was probably his father on the tv if he was glued to it" she chuckled and I looked at her confused, "what?" I asked and on que Tyler came walking into the kitchen.

"Hey mum, y/n I'll drive you home" Tyler said and nodded waving goodbye and leaving with Tyler. During the ride home I noticed Tyler was quiet and his hand was on top of my knee, "what did you and mum talk about?" He asked. "You" i said with a little mile, "what about me?" He asked nervously as he pulled up on a red light. "She said you seem quite different" i said looking at the side mirror, "I think I'm still the same" he said as I began driving again. I looked out the window seeing the New York streets and how the lights shined. "We'll be at yours soon" he said So I pulled my keys out holding them in my hands fiddling with the key.