5

Tyler POV

I walked her up to the door watching her unlock it to let herself inside, "do you wanna come in?" She asked and I nodded following her inside. "You live alone?" I asked walking through the house, "yea mum and dad live elsewhere" she said going into the kitchen. "You want a coffee?" She asked boiling the water in the kettle, "yea thanks" i said looking at the photo frames. "Here you go" she said passing me a mug of coffee, I took a sip of the coffee smiling at the taste. "Tastes good" i said taking another sip, "want to watch a movie or something?" She asked shyly. "I wouldn't mind beautiful" i said and she went to the linen closet grabbing a blanket, I sat on the couch seeing her come back with the blankets as she sat beside me hugging her knees to her chest.

"Come here" i said wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her into my side so her head rested on my chest. "Relax" i whispered to her as i creased her back and she snuggled into my side, 'she looks beautiful' I thought to myself and for a second I felt guilty that this whole act was a bet. I heard my phone buzz and pulled it out to see it was a message from the guys, I scrolled through the messages and looked down at y/n. She moved closer to me and held the blanket close to her chest, I looked at my phone reading messages from the guys.

***Group Chat***

Dante: guys do you think he's done it
Darius: man stay out of it
Tyler: guys I'm right here and I'm chilling at her house
Dante: you're what?
Sammy: did I just read that right?
Tyler: nah you read your girlfriends a slut
Dante: alright man that's a bit much
Sammy: yours is a whore
Darius: guys enough!

I shut my phone off and looked at y/n who was sleeping peacefully on my chest, woah she looks beautiful. Her long lashes, the light freckles on her cheeks and her lips well I wish I could kiss her. I looked at the time on my phone messaging dad that I'd be staying at y/n's and pulled her closer to me as I laid down on the couch. She stirred a little and woke up looking around, "go back to sleep" i said and she pushed herself up looking around. "Where are you going?" I asked as she stood up wrapping the blanket around herself, "bed" she whispered and I got up walking behind her up to her room.

She turned around so her back was to mine as she pulled her top off quickly and replaced it with an oversized tee. "You saw nothing" she said turning her head to look back at me, "sorry no can do" I said and she finished changing getting into bed. "Can I join you?" I asked and she turned around patting the empty spot of the mattress, I removed my jeans and shirt sliding into the bed. I pulled the covers up over her shoulders making sure she was warm, and gently held her hand under the covers. She had a slight blush on her cheeks and I could feel her fingertips brush against my knuckles, "come here" i said wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her against me. "What are you doing?" She stuttered, "can I not hold and snuggle my girlfriend?" I asked and she shook her head. "No it isn't that" she said and turned so now her back was to me, "why not tell me?" I asked snuggling my face into the back of her neck.

"Because I don't want to" she whispered weakly, "y/n what's wrong?" I asked creasing the back of her neck. "Nothing Tyler just go to sleep" she said and I felt hurt, I don't know why I felt hurt about her words. Why am I becoming soft, this is just a bet anyways and well when she finds out I'm sure she'll hate me. I placed a soft but gentle kiss on her forehead and ran my other hand through her hair, "good night and sweet dreams" I whispered to her before falling asleep. The next morning I woke up to y/n still sleeping in my arms. I turned over reaching for my phone grabbing it checking the time seeing it was way too early to be awake, it's bloody 5:30am why am I even up this early. I looked down seeing Y/n had rolled over and had her head on my arm, I moved my arm carefully trying to not wake her. I get ready for school and leave the house before she wakes to see her at school.