ten:﹙pillowtalk﹚

CHAPTER  TEN !

pillowtalk

"contains; soft smut"—proceed with caution

—proceed with caution

With the dusk slowly settling in, The two stole into the house unseen, Silently slipping past every door, Until they reached the bedroom floor. As they stood there, face to face, Their foreheads met in a tender embrace, But playful Y/n pulled away with a grin, And Frank mimicked her, taking her in.

Then, with a deep and passionate kiss, Their lips locked, an unbreakable bliss, Their love, like a flame, burned bright, Igniting their souls with pure delight.

At that moment, nothing else mattered, Their love, forever destined to be splattered, Across the canvas of time and space, A love so rare, in any time or place. 

Her hand, like a feather, brushed over his jacket's zipper, As their lips parted in a fiery mixture to stay together. Frank's finger, a gentle caress, danced over her cheek. Sending shivers down her spine, making her weak.

Y/n didn't have any thoughts running in her head at the time, just that she needed Frank at this moment to make up for leaving her behind. His hands toyed with the fabric of her shirt pulling it over her head; Y/n's eyes batted up to Frank while he connected their lips once more pulling off his jacket in the process. 

Pulling back, she lifted his shirt over his body revealing his toned chest. Every inch of muscle was defined perfectly, from his broad shoulders down to the delicious v lines that disappeared beneath the waistband of his jeans.