Birthday Special!

Hello! It is currently March 17 for me!
My birthday :D I am not gonna include the creepypasta's in it. Only Elias and Mochi will! My lazy, so my sorry :( this means *in a call*
So this is a special if it was your birthday!

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───

Your POV
You were currently with Mochi. You were at the mall, with Mochi. "Hey Y/n! This would look so pretty on you!"
Mochi said while looking at the clothes she was holding. (You can imagine whatever clothes you want.)

You then sighed and said. "Hey, Mochi?
I am very grateful for what you are doing for my birthday, but......

Isn't this too much? I have so many presents already."

Mochi then did a tsk while shaking her head. "What? Absolutely not! You deserve more then this!" You chuckled. Mochi always went overboard on your birthday's and spoiled you during your birthday's.

It was a bit strange though, she seemed a bit more.. Insisted then usual. You didn't pay any mind though and just followed Mochi.

დ .•*””*•Flashback•*””*•.დ

Author point of view

Mochi was with Elias. Elias then said, "Got it? We need to surprise Y/n, the best surprise as well."

Mochi nodded and said. "My the one distracting them and your the one that is going to prepare it right?"

Elias nodded. "Yes, distract them for as long as possible. I text or call you when it's done. Remember, stick to the plan."

Mochi nodded and said. "Alright." They shook hands.

Mochi was now at your house. She knocked on the door. "Heyy Y/n!~
It's me! your bestie! Mochi!"

You heard this and opened the door. "What?" You said, "Let's go to the mall! It's your birthday after all!" Mochi replied with.

Mochi was excited and a bit nervous. She really hoped the plan won't mess up and go as planned. You then said. "Mochi, my in pajamas. You want me to go out with this?" You then showed her you were wearing pajamas.

"Let's get you changed then! I know you already took a bath, your hair is still a bit wet." Mochi said and grabbed your arm and went into your house.

You got dressed in *insert whatever you want to wear to the mall* Mochi then said. "Cmon! Let's go! I drive!"

You were in the front seat with Mochi driving.

დ .•*””*•End of flashback•*””*•.დ

Mochi was quite literally buying everything you touch. Mochi then said. "Ohhh~ don't you think this would like pretty on you?" She showed you a piece of an accessory. (Can be any you wish!)

Mochi was happy that she had a reason to spoil you now. She always wanted too, but you never allowed her as it would be too much.

Now that she had a reason too. You bet she is going to spoil you a lot.

She then placed the accessory on you and said. "Wow! You look so amazing/cute/handsome/pretty/beautiful/etc!"

You chuckled. Mochi would always compliment you. She also always helped you when you were down. She was like a big sister to you..

You smiled at this thought, you never really had a big sister before. (If you do have one, then pretend it's another family member you never had before, like aunt or mom.)

You then said. "Mochi, you really don't have to do this ya know? I feel like this is too much for me to accept.."

Mochi then gasped and said. "Absolutely not! Did someone tell you this? Tell me. I. Will. End. Them."

You waved your hands in a panic and said. "Whoa, whoa! No, no. No one said that! I am just saying you don't need to do this for me!"

Mochi shook her head and sighed. "Sweetie... You do the same to me on me. You quite literally pay for everything and also buy everything i touch. Let me return the favor eh?"

You tsked. You two argued for a bit, playfully of course. (I'm not making you argue your best friend in this book on the day of your birthday! I'm not that cruel!)

You then said. "Fine, I can't argue with you. It always results in you winning."

Mochi then did a dramatic hair flip and said. "As usual, I am always right." You rolled your eyes playfully.

Mochi gasped offendedly in a playful way. She then said. "No, you did not just roll your eyes on me!" You then said. "I did, whatcha gonna do about it?"

Mochi the did a mischievous smirk. You then said. "Wait... No, no... I know that smirk... Mochi no!" Mochi then tackles you into a hug. Eventually, m
Mochi let go.

A few minutes later!

Mochi gotten a call and told you to stay here. Mochi was now a bit far away from you and answered the call. It was Elias.

Mochi: *Elias! Are you done now?*

Elias: *Yep, you can bring them! Bring them to the *insert favorite place.*

Mochi: *Alright. We be there in a bit!*

Elias: *Alright! I see ya there then!

Call ended.

Mochi hung up the call and went back to you. You were just using your phone while you were waiting for Mochi.

Mochi then tackled you into a hug once more and said. "Let's go now! I wanna take you somewhere!"

She dragged you into the car before you could respond. She blindfolded you so you didn't know where you were going.

You wondered where you were going.
'Where is she taking me? Is she kidnapping you? Wait, no, she wouldn't let you keep your phone then. Where is she taking you?!' You would often had this dramatic thoughts.

You weren't sure why, but you knew she wouldn't do anything bad. Right?

Once you arrived!

You were dragged into a place. When you opened your eyes. You then saw you were at your favorite place!

You saw Elias and Mochi with a cake that said 'Happy Birthday!'

You almost teared up and said. "Thank you. I can't thank you two enough!"
Elias and Mochi laughed and Elias said. "Cmon, you did way more things for us. The least we could do is celebrate your birthday!"

You had a fun time with you best friends. You really were lucky to have them. You wouldn't trade them for the world..

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───

Done! Again, whoever birthday it is. happy birthday! I managed to post this on the same day as I wrote it. Which is my birthday :D I hoped you enjoyed! Have an amazing year and an amazing day! God bless you or if your in atheist, Bless you!

Words: 1111