Chapter 17 |A show with Jane!

Hello! I am so sorry for not posting any new chapters for months as I had gotten no inspiration or motivation at all I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───
Your POV

After that, you secretly added the picture as your wallpaper. They wouldn't mind right?

You grinned happily to yourself before putting your phone in your pocket. You hummed yourself a little tune before going to your bedroom and grabbing your laptop out.

You decided to put on your favorite show before realizing you didn't have any snacks nor drinks, so you went to the kitchen and got some snacks for the movie you wanted to watch.

You got f/s (favorite snack) and f/d (favorite drink) before you went back into your room.

While putting your snacks and drinks down, you bundled yourself in a blanket before realizing someone else was with you.

It was Jane. "Heya Jane, when did you come in?", you asked her as you were a little surprised as you didn't notice her.

"Was bored and came to your room, can I stay and watch with you please?" Jane asked you, which you accepted of course.

You tried your best not to squish Jane and to make her more comfortable before you just decided to place her on your lap while watching.

You gave her some of your snacks by breaking it to a smaller piece. For the drinks, you just used a bottle cap to give her the drinks.

You smiled and you glanced over to Jane so you could see her reaction to your favorite scene. You were

You noticed she was looking at you but quickly looked back to the tv, now completely immersed in watching the show. You were confused, but didn't make any comment and just gave her more soda and some little snacks.

You didn't notice the slight blush on her cheeks as you were too immersed in the show to watch.

You continued to watch with Jane before she asked. "Is this your favorite show? I think I seen you rewatching this like, billions of times."

You roll your eyes playfully knowing Jane was joking around with you while you responded with. "I didn't rewatch this show that much, but yeah. This is my favorite show. Why are you asking?"

Jane smiled and said. "Well, I just wanna get to know your interests and likes Dear." You blinked at the unexpected pet name as you weren't expecting that as you felt your face slightly heat up.

You let out a chuckle. "Why thank you my Darling." You said back with a pet name back.

You noticed her slightly red cheeks on her pale white skin and you asked. "Are you alright? Your cheeks are sort of red."

Jane immediately began to say that she was perfectly fine and was just a tad bit flustered at the pet name you gave her.

You let out a slight laugh before pausing the show and saying. "You called me Dear, so I thought I should give you a pet name back Darling."

Jane nodded, still slightly flustered but she kept her composer and asked. "Well, why is this your favorite show if I may ask?"

You lit up at this and begun to rant and ramble about why it's your favorite show and everything about it, you didn't include spoilers for Jane since she's still watching it of course. You also secretly paused the show so Jane and you can just resume on where you were later.

Jane nodded along and listened intently, a soft smile on her face.

Jane's POV
I saw Y/n was about to watch a show, so when they went to get some snacks and drinks I secretly went to their bed and sat on it while waiting for them to return.

When Y/n returned, I saw them bundle into a blanket before I secretly joined them.

They then seemed to notice me and they looked towards me before they asked. "Heya Jane, when did you come in?"

I simply responded to them with. "Was bored and came to your room, can I stay and watch with you please?" They happily agreed which secretly made me smile.

They then tried to move around to make me more comfortable, also so they wouldn't squish me, which made me slightly grateful. They decided to just place me on their lap which made me even more happy then I already was.

Y/n gave me some snacks and drinks by breaking the snacks into smaller bits and giving me the drinks by a bottle cap.

I was secretly looking at Y/n the entire time and I wasn't really paying attention to the show until a bit later I saw Y/n look towards me and I immediately turned to the laptop.

I pretended to be completely immersed on the show and it seemed Y/n didn't notice it as well as the slight blush on my cheeks.

Later on while watching with my Dear I asked. "Is this your favorite show? I think I seen you rewatching this like, billions of times."

They rolled their eyes playfully and jokingly before responding to my question. "I didn't rewatch this show that much, but yeah. This is my favorite show. Why are you asking?"

I secretly smirk without Y/n realizing before smiling to Y/n and responding with. "Well, I just wanna get to know your interests and likes Dear."

I saw them slightly blush which made me chuckle secretly a little at them.

Soon they let out a chuckle before saying. "Why thank you my Darling."

I feel my face slightly heat up before they asked me. "Are you alright? Your cheeks are sort of red."

I told Y/n that I was completely fine and was just a tad bit flustered from the pet name they gave me. 'I didn't expect for them to tell me that' is what I thought to myself before refocusing on Y/n.

I heard them chuckle a little and they said. . "You called me Dear, so I thought I should give you a pet name back Darling."

I nodded, still slightly flustered and trying to recover from that pet name. Despite that I kept my composer and asked. "Well, why is this your favorite show if I may ask?"

I saw them immediately light up and they had begun to ramble and rant about why it was their favorite show, but I can tell they were trying to hold back from any spoilers for me.

I also notice them pausing the show so I assume we can resume later, which made me smile a little.

I listen intently and nod along with a gentle and soft smile on my face.

----This is Jona, the time skip line----

Third POV
After awhile, you and Jane eventually started watching again once you stopped ranting and rambling about why and how this show was your favorite and why it's amazing.

You were enjoying this as well as Jane who was just happy to spend time with you.

You and Jane watched the show's together for the majority of the day.

??? POV
Well their having fun, that won't last long. I will get you Y/n, no matter what~

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───

Finally done! I'm sorry for not posting any new chapters for months, I hope you enjoy this horrible chapter. Have an amazing day and God bless you!

Date: July 25 2023, 7/25/2023
Words: 1257