special part 1

This story got 100 reads! Thank you for reading this and I am going to do a special for this occasion and only the slender brothers and Sally will be in the story where the other creepypasta's went? I do not know and there still in the chibi form ...

This story got 100 reads! Thank you for reading this and I am going to do a special for this occasion and only the slender brothers and Sally will be in the story where the other creepypasta's went? I do not know and there still in the chibi form and Now on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slenderman pov
Y/n is cooking lunch I just finished preparing the table I want y/n to be with me besides my the best for them arent I even Sally would agree beside she needs a mother won't she? But they all love them so it is going to be real hard and we're still in this small size

Why zalgo I just hope I confess first and they will accept it they are so cute and pretty I would be really lucky to have them wouldn't I well the other creepypasta's went to who knows where's I should probably be worried but hey less rivals but my slender brothers are here sadly I went to talk to sally I wonder how y/n be as a mom I just want her to myself but that be hard wouldn't but...

They 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩

Offenderman pov
I wonder how they look like in my bed too bad i cant be much of a pervert though they are too innocent I also don't want them to be scared well they are so precious I just want them to myself but my brothers wanna have them so bad I feel like if tenderman was here He would Simp for them too but at the same time...

No one in the right mind wouldn't want them girls or boys they all would want them problem is they are dense about love they can easily tell if someone is sad or lying or even mad and happy! Even the smallest details they can easily tell someone emotion she can also tell if person loves someone then how are they dense? because they are dense about there own love! They focus on other's love more then there own love oh my zalgo how are they this dense about there own love!? But I do know for a fact...

𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 them 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩~

Trenderman pov
They are so beautiful y/n is like a angel wait no a goddess! They wre cute too and they will be my model and wife I need to make them the most beautiful dresses and clothes but whatever I made wasn't enough for them I feel bad though they keep on buying me yarn and stuff for my dresses and clothes

I need to make them the most beautiful dress ever! When we get back to size of course but all my brothers like them it will be hard but....

𝙄𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩

Splendorman pov
Y/n is always so kind and cheerful they are like me! Just have less energy though but we were practically made for each other! But my brothers and the creepypasta's love them! well I won't lost without a fight! They are particularly my soulmate at this point! But they are like a angel she is so innocent!

They need to be protected! But...

𝙄𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 them 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚
(Sorry if the pov's were abit short)