~ Chapter 14 ~

{This is Mr. Cado!! Best thing ever...also very cheap for its size. I'll leave the amazon link below.}

https://www.amazon.com/Niuniu-Daddy-Avocado-Shaped-Stuffed/dp/B07SJYN6XQ?th=1 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I grabbed ahold of the keycard, swiping it across the keypad, and the door opened with a beep. I giggled as I stepped over the bodies as the boys dragged them in. "Alrighty." I said as I walked down the hall, opening a door that was full of wires and computer stuff. "Do your thing, Binnie." I smiled, stepping aside for him. He went in, setting up his laptop to the wires on the computer towers. I leaned against the wall, watching as Seungmin also got his laptop out, checking the security cameras. "Now we wait." Changbin said, and I sighed. They both had chairs, and my legs were starting to hurt. I yawned quietly, walking over to Seungmin. "I'm tired." I complained, and he chuckled. "Come here, love." He said, patting his lap. I smiled, sitting on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. "Love you, Seungmin." I whispered and he kissed my head. "Love you too." He whispered, looking back at the cameras. 

I reached out with my hand, hitting Changbin's shoulder slighty. "Love you too, Binnie." I smiled, and through the reflection of the screen, I could see his faint smile. "Yea, yea. Love you too." He teased and I chuckled, leaning my head back on Seungmin's shoulder. "Now, goodnight. Wake me up if need be." I mumbled, and closed my eyes. However, I couldn't really sleep as it wasn't exactly a comforting setting to do so. It must have been a couple hours before Seungmin actually moved, and by then I had fallen into sleep. I slightly woke up, opening my eyes. "Shit." Seungmin muttered, gently shaking me. I groaned as I stood up, following him to the door. Just as we were about to lock it, it swung open, almost hitting me in my face.

I was wide awake now, and looking at the guy that almost hit me with the door. "You almost hit me with the door, asshole." I scoffed, but he swung at me with a electric baton, and I groaned. I knocked him out within 2 seconds, along with the other 3 guys. "I'm too tired for this." I yawned, walking out the door. Seungmin and Changbin followed with their stuff, and I held the door open for them. We all walked back to the car, meeting up with the boys. I was the first one to get in, and I climbed all the way to the back, laying across the seats. "Move over, love." Seungmin chuckled, lifting me up. I groaned, climbing into his lap as I was tired from my nap. He pulled me closer, his arms wrapping around my waist. I sighed softly, falling back asleep.

~ ~ ~

I squirmed as I felt someone grab me, and I startled awake as I felt movement. "Hey, hey. It's okay." Seungmin said, holding me tighter. "What the hell?" I said, looking around. "We're home, love. You should probably wake up for dinner." He said, and I laid back, resting my head in the crook of his neck. "Do I have to?" I asked, and he chuckled. "Yes you have to." He mimicked my voice, and I sighed. "Fine." I said, and he gently set me down. "Food's already made." He said, guiding me to the table. All the boys piled in, taking their seats, saying thanks, and then digging in. There was a peaceful atmosphere and just an overall happy vibe in the dining room.

~ ~ ~

I gasped out as I woke up, looking around. I groaned, falling back down. I decided to get up and go sleep with someone inside as I was still having these stupid nightmares. I walked inside with Mr. Cado, holding him by the arm. I walked up stairs, going to the right this time. I decided to go to Seungmin, opening his door softly, and closing it after entering. I walked over, getting under the covers with him, Mr. Cado going behind me as a back support. Seungmin rolled over, giving me a sleepy smile. He leaned forward, kissing my forehead. He pulled me closer, rubbing my head as we enjoyed the quietness. I drew shapes on his chest, trying to go back to sleep. "Love you, Min." I whispered, and he smiled. "Love you more, love." He whispered, pecking my cheek. 

We held each other close, no intentions of letting go anytime soon. "y/n?" He whispered out, and I hummed out in acknowledgement. "Promise you won't leave us. I don't know if I can handle you leaving again." He said, and I sat up slightly. "I promise I'm not going anywhere, Min." I whispered, leaning down as he leaned upwards. His kiss was very soft, and full of so much love. He held the back of my neck, pulling me down, while his other hand was around my waist. I held onto his shoulders, squeezing ever so slightly. When we pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine, both of us closing our eyes. "God, your so perfect." He mumbled, pulling me into his arms. He lifted the blanket, covering both of us. I smiled softly, falling into a peaceful slumber.