~ Chapter 21 ~

The boys still pointed their guns at the guy, and I had mine against the guys head. "You have a bounty on your fucking head, you stupid bitch." The guy said, and I frowned. "Aww. Was that supposed to hurt my feelings?" I pouted, shaking my head. "You realize f/n is dead, right?" I whispered, and the guy froze. "Stop lying!" He yelled, and I laughed loudly. "Call him. Prove me wrong." I said, and he did as told. I heard the voicemail, smirking as it was my father's voice as he screamed for mercy and in pain. "You stupid bitch!" The guy yelled, trying to grab my wrists. I jumped up and kicked him as I spun, successfully knocking him off. "Now your pissing me off." I sighed, and he growled, lunging again. I shot at his leg, and he screamed in pain as he fell down, clutching his knee in hand. "Now, I'm going to take off. If any of you follow, the next bullet is going in your head." I glared, walking out as the boys followed.

As I passed the counter, the lady called out for me. "Ms. y/n! Wait." She said, and I stopped, turning around. "Here you are. I'm so sorry about them!" She handed me a plastic bag, bowing 90 degrees afterwards. "Please, stand up. It's okay. Thank you so much." I smiled, patting her shoulder. I walked out, unlocking the car as we got in, the bikers all standing by the front of the restaurant. I drove off, and almost 2 minutes later, a bunch of single headlights were behind me. I groaned loudly, glancing behind me in the mirror. "Seungmin." I called and he grabbed the wheel as I grabbed the gun from Jeongin. I rolled the window down, holding the pistol tightly as I sat on the window sill. "Hold her steady, Min." I called and he nodded, going the same pace and going as straight as possible. I aimed the gun, staring directly at the guy.

I smirked lightly before pulling the trigger, a loud pop being all I heard. There were only 3 other motorcycles, and I aimed at them too. 3 more pops were all I heard as I cheered slightly, getting back in the car through the window. I saw Jeongin had climbed to the front, also looking back. Seungmin smiled at me as I sat on his lap, and I smiled brightly. "Got 'em!" I cheered, and he chuckled, shifting to 6th as we sped off, all of us laughing. When we pulled into the yard, I saw the garage door open, and everyone was standing there. I got out of the car, Seungmin and Jeongin following. I sat on the hood of my car as everyone piled in front of it. "What?" I asked, holding the bowl of hot noodles the girl gave me. "What the hell is this?" Chan said, tossing his phone at us. I realized everyone was suited up, and the bell went off in my head. 

Seungmin and Jeongin looked at the picture before they showed me. I laughed as I saw me sticking out of the car window, aiming the gun at the people. "Oh, yeah. We had some bikers come after us. Nothing bad though." I said, and Chan sighed, rubbing his temples. "You could've gotten hurt." "You should've called us." "We would've come to help you." Some said, and I slurped my noodles as I stared at them all. "Could've, should've, would've." I said, and Felix slightly laughed. All of them, except Chan, Minho, and me, left the garage, and I groaned as I knew what he was going to say. "Save your breath, Christopher." I glared, throwing my noodles away as he looked confused. "You can go with the others while we talk it out. That's what you were going to say, no?" I smiled, and he stared at me bewildered before just turning and walking away without another word. 

I turned to Minho, going to the driver's door. "Get in." I said simply, starting the car as he didn't protest, getting in the car. I drove off, going down the night streets, lampposts lighting here and there. I parked the car as we reached our destination, getting out and locking the car once he got out. I walked to the bench, sitting down as I stared at the city. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, but I didn't say anything, just scooting closer as I rested my head on his shoulders. "Forgiven, Forgotten. Even though it hurt, I won't hold a grudge. We both were stupid and it should have never happened." I said, and he shook his head. "You shouldn't forgive me so easily. I brought up what they did to you, and blamed it on you. You should hate me." He said, and I chuckled, looking up at him as I grabbed his face. "Hate you? Please, that could never happen." I smiled softly, and he smiled, leaning down as our lips connected, moving so in sync.

We stayed like that for a while before we needed air, pulling away with smiles. "Ready to go home?" I asked, and he nodded, grabbing my hand as we got up. He opened my door for me, and I smiled as he still let me drive. He rushed in the other side, and I smiled. I drove home once again that night, happy with the way things were. We pulled in the driveway, parking in the garage as Jeongin and Jisung ran out. I smiled as Jeongin picked me up bridal style, rushing back into the house. "Innie, I have legs, ya know?" I giggled, and he smiled, setting me down besides Seungmin. "Yea, but you would have taken forever to get over here." He said, and I smacked him softly, shaking my head. "So, what's going on?" I asked, and everyone smiled, turning to me as they chuckled. "What now?" I groaned, already knowing we had a mission.