~ Chapter 10 ~

**Topics in this image may be triggers to some. If you are uncomfortable with them, please DO NOT continue reading this chapter.**

Rushing to the house, the boys panicked increased as they pulled into the driveway, seeing the big puddle of blood, and the front door wide open. Chan jumped out, running inside. "y/n!!" He screamed, running around. He found a maid holding a bloody cloth to another maid's stomach. "Minho! We need the first aid kit!" Chan yelled, rushing to the ladies. "Ms. Faye, what happened?" He asked, applying pressure to the wound. "The guys...They shattered the windows, and rushed in, shooting everything. Ms. y/n came and helped me before walking back to where they were. She had a gun, and I heard her scream before a bunch of gunshots. I don't know what happened to her." She rushed out, sobbing into the other maids arms. "It's okay, Ms. Faye. Ms. Abigail, take her to the infirmary." He ordered, and she nodded helping the other nurses.

Everyone rushed into the living room as they heard a shout. "What?" Chan asked, holding Jeongin's shoulder. He didn't say anything, just handing him a paper. On there it was the symbol of y/n's fathers gang. "Fuck!" Chan yelled, huffing as he paced around. "Changbin, I want the surveillance of the exact guy who took y/n. Seungmin, Hyunjin, get every weapon we have together and in the car. Jisung, Felix, get our gear in the car. Everyone be ready in 20 minutes." Chan ordered, and everyone ran off. He went to go to Minho, seeing Ms. Faye and Ms. Abigail in the infirmary. "How is she?" He asked, and Minho nodded. "She'll be alright." He said, helping Ms. Faye lay down. "Ms. Abigail, I want you to round up all the maids and keep everyone in the bunker. Do not leave this room for nothing." He ordered and she nodded, running off to get everyone. Minho and Chan ran back upstairs, the rest of the members all outside gearing up.

~ ~ ~

I groaned as I stirred around, my side killing me, and my head pounding like crazy. To make matters worse, I was hanging from the ceiling. I heard an all too familiar laugh from behind me, making me freeze. "Welcome home, darling." My father said, rubbing my shoulder. I turned away from him, and he scoffed, sending a hard kick to my side. I groaned out, letting my head fall as I was exhausted. "Stop it." I said out, and he laughed loudly. "This is what you get, you little ungrateful bitch!" He yelled, sending a punch to my side again. I screamed out as he kept hitting my stab wound, which was still bleeding out. I cried out as he decided to stop after hearing a bunch of cracks. I hung limply, breathing raggedly as blood poured out of me. I heard the door open slowly, and in walked my brother. "y/n?" He called out, his voice shaky. "Danny?" I whimpered out, seeing a blurry figure. "Help me..." I breathed out before falling unconscious.

~ ~ ~

As Chan and the boys drove to the Ateez household, they were met with a familiar car. Felix cursed, running inside. "Where is she, Daniel?!" He yelled, grabbing Daniel by the collar. Everyone was shocked as they have never seen Felix that mad before. Daniel stuttered, staring at Felix with fear. "I-I don't know what happened. It was all him. I just heard screaming, and I-I knew it was her." He stuttered out, making Felix let him go. Chan, Minho, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa were all huddled in a group, discussing what to do. The rest were all standing or sitting down, trying to not stress out, but you were really important to both of the mafias. After a couple minutes of planning out, suddenly Daniel's phone was ringing.

Everyone turned to him, and he nodded. He answered the phone, putting it on speaker phone. "Hello?" He said without anything in his voice. "Daniel, where are you at? We think Stray Kids and Ateez are planning something." Your father's voice said, making everyone glare at the phone in disgust. "I'm actually right down the street. I can drive by?" Daniel said, and f/n was silent. "Yeah, yeah. Good thinking, son! Let me know what you see." f/n said before hanging up. "What am I supposed to do now?" Daniel said, and Chan held his shoulder. "Your going to get us in the compound. And we'll get y/n out of there." Chan said, and Daniel nodded. "We leave in 10." Hongjoong said as everyone went to get ready. 

~ ~ ~ 

I groaned out as I woke up, feeling like I was on the brink of death. I coughed out sharply, feeling an ache in my chest and ribs as I did so. I felt something running down my mouth, and my mouth tasted of blood. "So, your still alive?" I heard, but couldn't really do anything. "You should have just listened to your father, and maybe none of this would have happened." My mother said in a sick voice, and I gasped out for a breath again as it was becoming hard to breath. "F-fuck you." I whispered, laughing slightly. "Fine then." She said, walking off. "See how you like the dark." She scoffed. I panicked as the whole room went dark, and I heard nothing. A dark chuckle sounded through the room and the door slammed shut as I cried out.