~ Chapter 18 ~

I stretched slightly as I woke up, moving into Changbin's arms again. He looked absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't help but rub his cheek with my thumb. "Binnie?" I called out, and his eyes shot open as he grabbed my hand. He looked around before sighing, resting my hand back on his face. "Sorry, squirt." He sheepishly said, pulling me closer. "It's time to get up. I am not missing this opportunity to be able to go outside." I said, and Changbin laughed, letting me go. I jumped out of bed, rushing to the door. "Wow, okay then." Changbin said from the bed, and I giggled, running back over to him. I jumped onto him, pushing us back onto the bed. I pecked his cheek, and smiled at him. "Better?" I asked, and he shook his head. I rolled my eyes, leaning down to kiss him. After we pulled away, he started giggling. I got up, going to the door to go back to my room. "Hurry up and get dressed, Binnie." I laughed as he just continued to giggle.

~ ~ ~

As we all piled into the car, I squealed loudly as I waved my hands around. "Well, someone is excited." Minho laughed from the front with Chan. "Yes! I finally get to be outside!" I giggled, jumping in my seat. "It's a regular carnival, so I'm going to stay by you the entire time." Chan said, driving off. I nodded, not really listening to him as I was already in my own little world. I envisioned how the carnival would be, and was just lost in my own world. I was brought out of it by a squeal and looked to my right to see Han and Felix looking out the window, eyes big and sparkling. I looked out the window and squealed as well. We were like kids going to a big park, waiting to be released from the car. "I wanna go on that one first." "That looks fun!" "I'm so trying the cotton candy!" Was all that was heard as the car was parked.

As we all piled out of the car, everyone started running off, the bright carnival lights making us feel like kids again. However, as the others ran off to have fun, my hand was grabbed, and I frowned as I was held in place. "What? I wanna go ride the rides." I whined, staring at Chan's laughing face. "You will. Just we have to be careful, especially you. If you get a bad feeling, just let me know." He said, and I nodded, turning around and dragging him to the first ride, which was the Farris Wheel. I giggled as we were let on, and me and Chan sat across from each other. "Aah! Look at the sky." I called, and stared at the pretty sky. "I see something more pretty." He mumbled, and I giggled, shaking my head. "Your so corny, Channie." I said, scooting to him. I smiled at him, pecking his cheek. He kissed my head, leaning in his head on mine. 

~ ~ ~

As we continued playing different games and running around, we were walking as my legs grew tired from running. Chan had still yet to take his hand away from mine, causing my hand to feel sweaty. "Channie, my hand is sweating." I whined, and he chuckled. He let it go, looking at another game. Suddenly, a huge crowd was going through us, causing me and Chan to split up as he walked away, assuming I was following him. I turned around as I lost sight of him, but within the mess of a crowd, one person stood at the end of it, staring directly at me. I had this bad feeling in my stomach and backed away. As a person walked right in front of me, it blocked my vision temporarily of the guy, but as the person moved, he was gone. I frantically looked around trying to spot Chan or any of the boys, but failed to see them. 

I started panicking as I rushed to the nearest uncrowded area. I got to the back of the carnival, right where the fields are. I heard something behind me and quickly turned around, my guard all the way up. I saw nothing, but quickly turned around as I felt someone behind me. I was too late to jump away as he grabbed me by the hair, holding a gun to my head. "Now, now. There's no need to be afraid." The guy said, turning me to hold my back against his chest. "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take you back into the carnival, and your going to act like you know me. If you try anything, I won't hesitate to kill you. Do you understand me?" He asked, and I nodded, my head still hurting. He let go, turning me around to fix my hair. "Now, let's go." He said, walking behind me with his gun pressed to my back. 

I walked back into the mess of a crowd, not trying anything as I didn't want any innocent people to get hurt. In the distance, I saw all the boys gathered up, looking around. I almost cried out in relief when Minho spotted me. "Lead me to your little boyfriends." He said, pressing the gun harder into my back. I hurried to boys, not making a sound. "Well hello again!" The guy said, holding the gun to my head as he held me against him again. The boys were about to reach for their weapons, but the guy loaded the chamber, and I whimpered at the force on my arm. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Wouldn't want your little toy to get hurt." The man chuckled evilly. I stared at the boys, shaking in the man's grasp. "What do you want, Kevin? y/n has nothing to do with this." Chan seethed, stepping forward. "Oh, but she has everything to do with this." The guy said lowly, glaring at Chan.