Chapter 5

^ I'm gonna start updating a lot !💗💗😋keep voting for all my stories and telling other people in the scummy fam 😭😩 I really wanna make my story big and you guys needa help me out, vote, comment, and share the story please dolls 😢 💕 TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE OUTFIT IDEAS OR IMA STOP BC I FEEL LIKE THEYRE ANNOYING lmfaoooo 💗💗😛😆^
*Jays POV*
I woke up and Steven wasn't around 😕😯 I just took a shower and put a stussy shirt on with a skirt and accessories with my bag and white converse & glasses 💟😊 Ever since I came here I've been dressing girly.. Maybe I'm wrong idk 😂😅. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I applied mascara and blush. I went downstairs to look for Steven and he wasn't there 😳 so I texted him
*
Steven 😴
-where are you nigga?
My mom was looking for me like crazy bruh 😩 I'm sorry 💗
-it's all good ☺️
you going to school?
-yeahhhh
Alrighty I'll see you there 😊
*
I wasn't going to school.. I was gonna take a flight to Las Vegas , my best best bestest friend is there 😊💗
I couldn't lie to Steven. So I texted him 😩
*
Steven 😴
-nvm I need to catch a flight to Vegas 😩
Alone?? No. 😐
-why ??
Can I come??
-sure 😅 just make sure to ask this time! And pack real quick for 2 days!
I will. I'll be there in 10!!
*
I waited for Steven with my bags downstairs and he knocked. I opened it and he gave me a huge hug 😊 I called a taxi, we waited 5 minutes and it was here 😜 "LAX airport please" I told the man "why exactly are we going to Las Vegas?" He asked looking confused. "Because my best friend is there. I just wanna go" I told him.
We got to LAX and took our bags. "I already ordered the tickets on my phone" I told Steven "what time does the flight leave?" He asked me "9:00am" i told him showing him that it's 8:56am 👀👀🆗. We ran to get on the plane and we made it. "Tell me about your best friend" Steven said 😊 "well, we met in kindergarten, his name is Jake and-" I was cut off by Steven "a guy?" He asked "yes..." I said as everything got silent.
I fell asleep and woke up when we were getting there "are we here?" I said "yah" Steven said. I grabbed my neck pillow and water and stuffed them into my bag. 10 minutes to land.
We finally got here and my best friend was waiting for me to pick us up. I saw him and ran to him. I jumped on him and hugged him "it's been forever" I whispered. "I know" he said. We were still hugging, "how long is this supposed to last?" He laughed and so did I. "I missed you bestie!" I told him. "So did I" he kissed my cheek. "Oh, shit. This is Steven. ! My really great friend I pointed at him "yo!" Steven said shaking his hand. "I'm Jake, Jays best friend" he said. We left to Jakes house and Jake kept telling me stories. We got to his house and he un locked the door, there was a girl in there "Jay, this is my girlfriend, Angelica." He said "hi Angelica ! I'm Jay, jakes best friend" I blushed "I thought she was family" Angelica said 😐 "I don't want her here" Angelica said. "Why not?" Jake asked her "because you guys are gonna end up falling in love you dumb ass!!" She started crying and ran to the restroom. I noticed I was causing problems. "I'll go" I told Jake "no, Jay stop!" He said. "C'mon Steven" I pulled his hand. I started crying. I called a taxi and took us to the airport.
(Few hours pass by)
We finally got home and I un locked the door and got in. "Steven. Stay with me tonight?" I asked 😳 "yeah sure. But what's wrong? You aren't being you" Steven asked me. " Well. It's just that I can't be best friends with Jake if he has a girlfriend. Which I can't let her think we like each other. Idk it's pretty confusing and I don't wanna stress about it" I told Steven "you seem.... Into him.." He said "it's just that I haven't seen him I a long time. he's my best friend and only that , he's been there for me since a long time ago and it's scary to know that maybe no one is gonna be here for me anymore. I need to get over it I guess." I said. "I'm here for you" he grabbed my hand. I blushed and kissed him 😊💏 "that was out of nowhere" he winked "I'm really lucky to have a person like you" I told Steven.
I fell asleep on the couch and Steven carried me bridal style upstairs. He laid me on the bed and he laid down too. "I love you" I told him "I love you too"he whispered. 💞