Chapter 8

* MY LOVES I AM SO SORRY I will be updating more often!! Vote and follow me loves . Enjoy this chapter and if you forgot what happened read the last chapter to refresh*
.... I open the door and see Jacob. "you're an idiot" he tells me "what the fuck happened to you?" I said "bitch don't act like you don't know what the hell your boyfriend did to me!" he said "I don't know what your talking about but I think you should go see I doctor" I slam the door in his face. "was that Jacob?!" Steven gets up fisting his hand. "yes but it's fine babe don't worry" I grabbed his hands and kissed him "I love you" he told me "I love you too, very very much" I told him back . "I'm sorry for what happened. it's my fault" I said "babe, just don't bring it up anymore. as long as I have you now I'm fine. nothing else matters" he kissed my hand . "I wanna cuddle the fuck out of you , you know that?" he told me while heading to the couch. ☺️✨ we cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the day.
we fell asleep and I woke up at 3:49am. I look for Steven and he's not in the house. I checked my phone and had a text from Steven
*
Steven ❤️
babe, sorry I had to leave my mom was worried about me.

-it's okay don't worry about it

thanks , get some rest my princess
*
I smiled and locked my phone. I fell asleep and woke up at 6:10am. I don't really wanna go to school.. I'm not much of a school kid that gets awesome grades or has awesome friends . I take a shower and blow dried my hair and straightened it . I changed into a crop top and vans with shorts. i decide to go to the beach alone today. I grab my phone money keys and throw it in my purse. I decided to rent a car... my mom showed me how to drive really great but never really looked into actually driving one cause I just thought why would I need one but I might get a car from a rental place after all. I call a cab to go try out a car. I have my permit anyway.
I get there and pay the taxi man.
I decided to get an Audi r8 in all black. My mom requested the car through the phone with the people . even though she won't be coming back in a while I'm okay with it, she sends me $5,000 every 2 months which is enough because she pays the bills through mail from where her work is.
I drove to the beach and walked around because its kinda chilly (its January) . I walked around the peer and just grabbed a pretzel. Then I see my really great friend from back home named evette "evette???" I say her name and she turns around "hey!! Jay!! Omg how are you??" She says and hugs me "I'm doing good! I miss you guys back at home!" I tell her "yeah we miss you too , you here alone? How's your mom?" Evette says "she's out of town working or whatever and yup I'm alone" I told her "let's hang out?! I can ask my mom to take us somewhere" she asks "I actually have a car if you wanna come" I tell her "for sure!" She asks her mom for permission "yup I can go!" "Great" I tell her as we're walking to my car. I start the engine and see that I got a text from Steven
*
Steven
Baby I'm gonna go to your house in 5 minutes
- okay I'll be there
Good
*
Evette saw our texts and winked
"Sorry lmao" I tell her "its all gucci" she laughs
We drive to my house and my baby boy is just getting to my house
"Who's car is this??" Steven asks "I rented it for a few weeks" I said pecking him on the lips. "This is evette a really good friend from back home" I told Steven "Hi evette" he shakes her hand. She just blushes ...
Super awkward that she blushed though .
We stood there for like 5 seconds not saying anything . "sooo.. You guys wanna come in or?" I ask "yeah" they both say at the same time. Kind of in a uncomfortable situation
We go inside "I'm gonna go to the restroom." I say breaking the silence
I go to the bathroom and when I come back I hear evette laughing .. Okay...
I sat on the couch along with them and things got quiet again.. Steven grabbed my hand and we just sat there. Literally.. "Um. I'll be back" I go upstairs and they're mf talking again. I just go through the back door and get in my car. Just to see what'll happen between those two. I drove to a lake and it was quiet I just got out the car and walked for a little. I settled down on a bench and just enjoyed time by myself. Then steven text me
*
Steven
Baby .. Where are you she's getting flirty.
-I came to a lake .. I'll be there in a bit
*
I drove to my house and opened the door. She was trying to get on him... "um did I interrupt?" I asked "no! Sorry I was just uh trying to find an earring I dropped" she said "do you need a ride back to your mom?" I asked her "why you don't want me here or what?" She asks "no I do its just plain awkward" I explain "well yeah I guess, drop me off at the peer?" She says "Steven get in the car" I tell him . they both get in the car and I grab my keys and drive to the peer.
I play future while driving . 5 minutes later we get there. I get off the car and give her a hug "nice seeing you" she says "thanks ." I reply and get back in the car.
I drive back to my house not saying a word.. "You okay my baby?" Steven asks me "yeah, fine" I reply. He jumps to the front and grabs my hand while I'm driving. I just put both hands on my wheel. We get to my house finally "I think I'm gonna fall asleep" I tell Steven . "babe cmon , its 6pm baby girl what's going on? Is it because of your friend? Because nothing happened she tried getting on me but I backed away my princess" he explained. "Its all good don't even worry about it" I tell him. I just go upstairs and change and while I'm changing he comes in and pins me on the wall "baby girl don't be mad" he kisses me while my shirt is off......
I kiss back and we lay down on the bed. Just laying just cuddling. I love this boy. So much.
He grabs my face and kisses me . he starts going to my neck and giving me hickeys
This boy has me going crazyyyy .
"I love you. So much my baby" he says while hugging me
"I love you too, so so much" I tell him.
I get up and change into a PINK sweater . "you're my Victoria secret model mama" he says and I just laugh "um no I'm not skinny. Like at all" I tell him " doesn't matter baby boo you're thick and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that you're perfect mami " he says while grabbing me by the waist.
I grab my computer and decide to look for places to go on a vacation. I'm scrolling through and come across Hawaii , its not hot at all or cold either. Its about 82 degrees in January . "baby let's go to Hawaii not even kidding" I tell Steven "sure!" He says. I book a hotel that's $169 a night in waiakiki I book it for 3 days. And order 2 plane tickets to Hawaii. All I need to do is wait for everything to print. I grab the papers from the printer and go over with Steven "so in 2 days we're gonna head out, for 3 days 2 nights" I tell Steven "okay my baby" he tells me "how does your mom make all this money?" He asks "my mom makes a lot.. Which is why she's always traveling because she has to in order to get good pay" I explain "do you miss her?" He asks "kinda. I get kinda lonely sometimes.. I don't like it but. It is what it is" I say. He just kisses me and says everything will be fine.